Nervous and excitement Meeting.

The Romantic & Idol

Krysta's POV

When i arrive at the theatre I decided to buy some drinks and popcorns since the guy is still not here. I proceed to theatre and i find somewhere to sit.

I notice that the guy is a bit late so i decide to watch the movie.

 

Amber's POV

Im in the car right now going to the theatre. I wish the one ill meet is not my friend or close friend.

 

at the theatre~

Amber's POV 

Finally im in the theatre, maybe the one im waiting for is inside and I decided to buy some drinks or something but the director said that she already did.

And now im entering the theatre and im finding the girl ill met. My eyes stop from looking when i saw a familiar looking girl.

And i go near closer to her and when she turned around i was shocked and laughed at the same time

Aneonghaseo~" I said to her and she returned my greetings.

Aneonghaseo~" She said while bowing to me and we laugh. I take a sit beside her and she asked me.

Do you know me?" she asked me.

um.. youre krystal jung from f(x) right???" she nods and laugh.

How bout you do you know me?" i asked.

YEA! your amber liu from v-love group." she said a little chuckled.

yeap." i notice that she keep stealing glances at me.

 

meanwhile at the MRT~

Yuri's POV

I was waiting at the MRT when i saw the transportationg going here. I was really nervous that time. I rub my two hands bcuse of colds.

When the door open at the MRT bus i turn around for a while and face infront. I was sho3ck when i saw jessica jung from girls generation.

Aneonghaseo~" i said to her and she laughed a bit.

Aneonghaseo~" she greeted me back.

After that i took a sit beside her and we play some music using my phone since i bring my earphone.

 

at the pedestrian lane~

 

Taeyon's POV

Ahh! I wish she is not my friend or something, ill bet this will be so awkward." I said to the driver.

When the car stop i get out quickly preparing the flowers that im holding and proper my clothes.

And now im infront of a girl well we are across with eachother. Goodthing she isnt my close friend.

I was walking towards her while bowing my head and stretching my two arms while holding the flower, this is kinda embarassing.And she gladly accept the flower. Phew.

We walk towards a restaurant and talk to eachother.

 

Tiffany's POV

I saw a guy across smilling widely and i smiled back. He walked towards me while stretching his arms with a flower and i gladly accepted it.

We walk to a restaurant and we introduce ourselves. Wll he is nice handsome and he is the type of guy i like. hehe

Whats your name?" he asked me 

Oh im tiffany..tiffany hwang.bout you?" i asked him

Im Kim taeyeon. Nice to meet you. he said while smiling widely.

I think i like t his guy..

 

at the restaurant~

Sunny's POv

Im heading to a restaurant and going upstairs so that nobody will notice us. I was waiting for the guy to come but he is super late.

When i was busy sipping my drink i saw a guy walking upstairs here. He smiled at me and we introduce ourselves well its awkward though.

Whats your name?" He asked breaking the silence

Im sunny, how bout you?" 

Im sooyoung the biggest shikshin in the worl. He said while laughing and i laugh at his attitude well oh his a shikshin though hes my type

OH well nice to meet you" i said while handing my hande for a shake.

Nice to meet you too bunny." he said while shaking my hand.

WHat he called me bunny i feel my face gettin hotter so i turn my gaze at the window.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHh what a nice day.lets just say to be continued i feel my wrist in pain actually

tnks for subscribing.

LUV YOU ALL <3 HAVE A NICE DAY~...................