Meeting 2

The Romantic & Idol

(Continuation)

Jessica's POV

After we say our ideal types the director told us to watch the movie and choose what do u want for how the meeting will happen.

There was that you will meet across the pedestrian lane, at the theatre, at the restaurant, and at the MRT for short or like a train.

Then I chose the one MRT, but idk why I choose it i just like it. 

 

Krystal's POV

The director told us to choose for how our meeting will happen. Well I choose the one at the theatre so we can watch the movie keke who is the guy I will meeting.

 

Tiffany's POV

The director told us to choose one for our meeting place. I choose the one at the at the pedestrian lane because of all the meeting I never been in this meeting place. I wish my type is the one ill met.

 

Sunny's POV 

The director was waiting for my answer well I don't have any choice I choose the one at the restaurant. So the two of us will eat well I was thinking that it might have and awkward moment for us.well I'm just curious to whom ill meet.

 

meanwhile bact to the guyz~

Amber's POV

Th director told us to watch the short movie h will show us to decide on how our meeting will be well it individual decision.

I choose the one at the theatre so that we can watch a movie. And I was thinking if we'll have an awkward atmosphere there I wish none.

 

Yuri's POV

I was thinking of what will our meeting will be and I have pick my decision it will be at MRT. Since I love ride.

I wonder who could it be???...

 

Taeyeon's  POV

I was making my decision when I made it. I choose the one at the across he pedestrian cause it was my first time meeting there so I choose there. Well it might be awkward for the two of us so ill make it a special atmosphere.

 

Sooyoung's POV

My decision on how to meet up is in the restaurant since I love food well it doesn't mean that Ill go there because of food it's just that its my favorite.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

haixx at last I already recall all the missing update of mine. I'm just so excited at the meeting part.

"HAVE A NICE SUMMER"~