Meeting time 1

The Romantic & Idol

At the studio~

Nobody's POV

All girls where going inside the studio. The first one is Jessica followed by Tiffany and sunny and  krystal.

Jessica's POV 

When I got In I only see the director cameraman and the staffs. I said hi to them and smile. I already know the show because my friend tells me so I wasn't shock at all.

So, do u know what we're going to do here?" The director asked me and I nod.

Oh ok! He said surprise. I was seating there drinking my zagu and I heard the door opened and I was shocked to see Tiffany here. We said hi in unison and she said hi to the staffs and director.

The director asked Tiffany the same question as mine but she says she knows now. We waited for the others while we're talking.

Tiffany's POV

I was following this girl and she led me to a room and when I enter I saw Jessica there we said hi in unison and I said hi to the staffs and directors. 

We waited there for a minutes there and the door opens and revealing sunny going in we said hi to her and she says hi back. The director ask her if she knows why she's here and she nods.

The director said we will wait for another one we have been talking to our ideal types when the door opened.

Krystal's POV 

There is this girl who led me to a room when I got in I saw my unnies chitchatting and turn their  attention to me i smiled and say hi to them. The director ask me if I know why I'm here but I shook my head for a no as an answer.

My unnies tells me everything and I was super shock tht i was in this show The Romantic & Idol.

They all ask us who we like and we answer.

Jessica's POV 

I can't believe krystal is here. The director told us to say who we're our ideal types

i said to them that my ideal type is a tan,tall,nice and gentleman guy. They said who was the one similar to it I said it was like yuri hee he is my crush till now. I wish he will be here.

Sunny's POV

The director told us who were our ideal type.

And I said Tall, handsome, shikshin, tan. They said who was I talking about that looks like him I said to the director its more like sooyoung oppa.

Tiffany's POV

The director told me who was my ideal type I told them that he's somehow small cute white and etc..well it was like taeyon keke 😜

Krystal's POV

The director told me who was my ideal type. I said them that he must be cute dork handsome looks like a dino. And they all said it was amber and they all guess it right.keke I wish he's here. 

----------------------------------------------------------

At last I'm done wish you like it.

i didn't reread it but when I open this I saw my mistake hehe I'm just editing this right now hehe.

ok farewell everyone. Actually guys the guy at the left side of tiffany you might be wondering he is the boy version of taeyeon ok.

     HAVE  NICE DAY PEEPS~