Love at the first sight is real

One Spring Day

The one who replaced Go Ah Ra unnie...Is it Jessica?Was she throwing all her hurtful memories about acting and couraging herself just to help a friend like me?

            Yoona followed the staff unnie as she had called for her for many times. Just in several minutes, she got herself in the shooting location.

            Once Yoona spotted Jessica, she ran to her producing a heavy pant.She then hugged her tightly. Jessica was dumbfounded letting her bestfriend hugging her for several seconds.

            “Sica-ya~ Gomawoyo. I dont know how I should thank you for this.” Yoona said,tighter her hugging.

            “Just.thank.me.with.letting.me.go.I.cant.breath.” Jessica stuttered,hardly keeping her breath.

            Yoona let her go then scanned her bestfriend’s looks. Jessica looked so stunning in her white under-knee dress that night. She let her goldy silky hairs ravelled and swinged by the gentle spring’s wind. Her milky-complexion matched the dress well. The help of tender and glossy-pink lipstick showed how kissable her lips were. Her eye-lashes were curled up,beautified her round-brown eyes.

            “Yah! Neomu yeppo sica-ya~ If I were a man, I’ll marry you for sure.” Yoona blurted out.

            “Geez. Teasing me again.” Jessica snorted then the two of them chuckled.

            Right when they stopped chuckling,Yoona caught Jessica’s tired face. Feeling shympathy,she asked her to go home first.

            “You can go home first.You look so exhausted.”

            “I cant. You’ve waited up for me for almost 2 hours. It’s my turn to wait for you.” Jessica smiled.

            “No no no. It’s a no. You’ve helped me a lot. Just go home sica-ya~”

            “Shireo. If I said I’ll be waiting for you then I will.” Jessica crossed her hands and pouted her lips.

            “Geez. Rock-headed woman.” Yoona knocked Jessica’s head to prove what she had said “See. Your head is so hard.” Jessica just pouted and pouted.

            After giggling,Yoona left her,ready for taking her role while Jessica headed to the tent to get changed.

            “Hey they’ve called me. Bye Jess. Go home if I take time too long,okay”

            After got changed, Jessica filled her waiting time in the bench. Recalling her precious time with her mom.

            “Mom,It’s been 12 years after you leave me. How is it? My acting... I did well right? I’ve finally doing acting again. But it’s only this time,mom. This wound’s still wet. I’m not ready for that world.” She monologued inside her mind. Without realizing,her tears rolled on her cheeks.

            “I know you’ve been observing me from the heaven,mom.” She looked up at the sky,imagining her mother’s face.

            She ended her monologue with her little crying. Some minutes after, she was fallen asleep on the bench as she used a lot of her energy that night.

            Suho had gone home first,left Kris alone, as he felt disappointed Go Ah Ra noona cant made her taking. After doin his role and got changed the cloth, Kris didnt feel up to go home yet. He was still curious over his acting partner. All things about her was still lingering in his mind. He wanted to even just ask for her name and have a little chit chat.

            With that thought, he wandered his eyes to find Jessica while his hands were clasping as the spring’s air was still so cold.He didnt know the exact reason for searching her but still he kept doing that and followed his fastened pace.Five minutes searching didn’t grow any result.But then he remembered his first meeting with her in a bench.

            Maybe she’s on the bench again?

            Just like what he had thought, he finally found her,sleeping on the bench. He squeated and looked at her face. Her goddess face.

            “Are you waiting for your bestfriend?” He wanted to ask that but he saved it as he saw her enjoyed the sleeping. He didnt want to disturb her as he saw her tired face.So he just looked at her deeper and felt his heart racing unstoppable. Even blinked a lot didnt help him to stop his heart pounding.

            What’s wrong with me and my heart? It felt like it will burst out whenever I see her.

            Feeling insecure for looking at her so long, Kris stood up and decided to leave. But before he did that, he took off his black leather jacket and wrapped her with it.

Jessica waited for someone patiently on the bench. Eventhough 2 hours had passed, she didnt even has any idea to betray the appointment she made with someone she had been waiting. Kept glancing at the watch didnt even reduce her patience.

Happines was glowing in her face as the guy she had been waiting came. She jumped up from the bench and did a light steps closer to him.

“Oppa~ You’re finally here.”

The guy smiled slightly;like he hid something from her. Jessica lingered her right hand to him and dragged him to sit down on the bench. As they were sitting on the bench,the guy started to talk.

“Umm..Actually I have something important to tell you,Jess.” He said between his deep breathing.

Jessica began to worry as she saw something was not right on her boyfriend’s face but she was just silent and waited for the guy to continue the sentence he had started.

“At first,thanks for being my girlfriend this 1 year.”

The guy kept on his saying while Jessica bit her lips in nervousness for waiting the words.

“You’ve motivated me a lot till I’m becoming a rising star now.You’ve filled my day with your warm smiles.” The guy paused at the moment;breathing hard as the Spring’s air was so cold.Jessica could see a hesitation in his face as he kept looking on the ground.

“Malhaebwa(Tell me). Palli malhaebwa.”Jessica said in plain tone. Her intuition told her that would be something bad.

The guy let his deep sigh before letting his words out

“My baby Jess...Actually...I cant continue this relationship anymore.”

Jessica was in a shock. She felt like a tons of rock hit her in an instant.She was stiffened in the same time. couldnt move to produce any sound. She was too shock.

“I feel guilty and sinful as I was the one who asked you out 1 year ago and now Im the one who ask to get our relationship over.” The guy continued ignoring Jessica’s teary eyes.

“I know I’m so mean,Jess. But I just cant.”

Still, Jessica was frozen. She didnt even blinked her eyes.

After letting the silent went for about 5 minutes, the guy stood up from his seat and cupped her face.

“Live well,Jess. I’m sorry. Really sorry.”

He kissed her forehead while she was really blank and left her with her teary eyes that eventually produced the tears at the moment he walked away.

“Oppa...This is your gift for our 1 year anniversary?”

            Jessica jumped up. The dream she had just dreamt made her sweating a lot. She tried to catch up her breath while her left hand touching her left chest as the pain of her past was still exist. Sometimes she just couldnt understand herself. She couldnt go back with her past but she couldnt also forget his past.

            She sighed “Jessica...Pabo-ya. If only from the start you didnt love that namja..”

            Enough blaming herself,she got up from bench and was ready to go home as she saw Yoona from far away waving her hands to her.

            Right when she got up, something fell from her body. She looked down and saw black leather jacket on the ground.

            Kris’s eyes followed Jessica who was stopping a cab from the far. As he saw Jessica came in to the cab he headed himself to his car.

            After beep-beep sound,he pulled himself into the car and drove himself home. In the middle of his way to home, he stopped his car and turned off the engine.He couldnt concentrate driving. Jessica’s figure were popping out in his mind.

            “Am I fool? There’s no way I could fall for her.” Feeling frustated,he crashed his hand to the steerwheel.

            “I hope this is just another temporary love.”

            The next minute, he took his phone and called Suho.

            “Suho-ya. Replace me. I’m too tired. I cant driving right now." 

           

            Jessica and Yoona’s home were really nearby. As they stopped the cab to stop, they walked out and paid for the cab’s fee.

            “I’ll treat you.” Jessica tucked her hand inside her mini-dress. She found the money and gave it to the cab’s driver.

            “Yah Jessica! Why you help me a lot? It makes me more indebted to you.” Yoona whined at Jessica,showed her childish face.

            Jessica just chuckled. “Hey I’m your friend after all. You dont consider me as your friend?” She hissed and rolled her eyes.

            “Aye~ Aniiya~ I just feel uncomfortable about that. You know...that acting things. It’s such a help. But gwaenchana?” Yoona asked.

            “Ndae. Gwaenchana. I remembered acting’s method a bit that time.” Jessica replied,showing both her eyes and lips smile.

            Jessica tucked in the money the driver had given to her. As she put it in, her attention was on the black-leathered jacket.

            Actually,whose jacket is this?

            She tilted her head while Yoona looked at her in question.

            “Waeyo? Do you forget something?” Yoona stopped her walking made Jessica did the same.

            “Nope.Mr Soo Man’s assignment crossed my mind just now.” Jessica faked her chuckling. Yoona followed chuckling.

            “But one thing you get last night was you finally know who Kris is.” Yoona winked.

            Jessica was silent. No chuckling as Yoona had expected but the sight of Jessica lowering her head while her hands touching the leather jacket she used after her mini-dress.

            Is this jacket his?

            Her hands were wandering the pockets in each side and found the thing; the card. She glanced at it and hid it immediately.

            Yes. It’s his.

            “Wae? You still thinking about Mr. Soo Man’s assignment? Yah! We still have 1 day 1 night sica-ya~ It’s Sunday you know.”

            “Aah~ I see.”

Mian mian mian~ ><  I’ve something to do with my new college so the update is really slow.

Why it turned out to be an angst? Molla. kkk

Anyone has any idea who’s the guy in Jessica’s nightmare dream? Write it down in the comments column x)