First Day of Spring

One Spring Day

 

(A/N) Jessica’s thought will be in italicized purple fonts.

              Kris’s thought will be in italicized blue fonts.

              Luhan’s thought will be in italicized maroon fonts.

             Yoona’s thought will be in italicized pink fonts.

             Suho’s thought will be in italicized orange fonts.

        @ Hanyang University

            Jessica was about to left the class when suddenly Yoona approached her. “Sica-ya~ Let’s go shopping. I got salary yesterday from your fath—“Jessica cupped his bestfriend’s mouth in a sudden,cut off her sentence.

            “Ya! Your voice is so loud.” Jessica whispered in panic. After made sure that Yoona won’t speak anymore, she lose her cupping.

            Yoona sighed. “Arra arra. I know that.” She knew well her bestfriend would be mad if she tell anyone that her father is the CEO of MSM Agency. Once,she asked her what so wrong about that and she answered “I just want everyone know me as Jung Jessica,not as the daughter of MSM Agency’s CEO.” She understood her bestfriend willing but sometimes her tongue was so slippy.

            “Kajja. I want to do Mr. Soo Man’s assignment at home.” Jessica pulled Yoona’s hand made Yoona mumbling “Aish..Why is only economy,economy and economy in your head?” Yoona pouted her lips and followed Jessica.

            Just right before they stepped out from the class, Luhan was appeared beside them. “Going home without me?” They just shrugged and smiled “Of course not. Let’s go home.”

            “Look! Another letters again!” Suho exclaimed,pointing his finger to Kris’s locker. “Daebak! Your popularity really increase day by day.” He patted Kris’s shoulder hardly made Kris ‘aww’ing. Kris just ignored them and walked off.

            “Wow a chocolate too?” Suho was still busy with Kris’s locker “Can I eat this?”

            Kris took a glance. “Go ahead.I don’t like chocolate.”

            “Aish..This cocky boy! Why he never eat his fans chocolate?” Suho hissed. “Fine. I’ll eat all of them.”

            Kris stopped his steps as he remembered there was sth to be told to Suho. “I have an MV making this night. And Go Ah Ra is the female lead actress.” 

            Upon hearing that news, Suho stopped from eating chocolate and jumped up.

            “Jinjjha?! I’ll watch it.”

            “Okay. Let’s go there together then.” Kris cooly said “Since I’m the main actor”

            Suho was dumbfounded hearing her favorite actress will act in the same MV with his bestfriend. “Mwo? Go Ah Ra?" His eyes were widened "Yah! You’re the luckiest guy ever!” He mumbled.

            “And you’re the luckiest friend of mine.” Kris added with his smirky smile.

           @ Jessica's House

            Since Jessica’s class ended sooner than what she had thought, she could having her relax time in her indoor park that time,waiting for sunset and enjoying the spring’s air. She purposely delayed her time to do her assignment as she thought that she needed some refreshment after being lectured for almost one day. Her house was vast so no wonder there was an indoor park in her house.

            While she was feeding her golden-fishes, suddenly her mobile phone rang made her stopped and answered it immediately.

            “Yoboseyo?”

            “Yoboseyo! Sica-ya~ Palli come here~ I’m terribly nervous. I really need you now.” Yoona flooded the call with her high-pitched voice,emphasized the word ‘really’.

            “Yoona-ya. Be calm~! Waeyo? Eodiya?”

            “I have an MV taking in Gwang Ju Park right now. Though I have a role as a cameo but..still...This is my first!” Jessica clearly could hear her bestfriend tremble voice.

             “Okay wait for me. I’ll be right there in 20 minutes.Ppyong~”

            Right after Jessica ended the call,she sighed gently “Aah~ Seems like doing Mr.Soo Man’s assignment will be delayed again.”

            Then she stormed into her room and got her sky blue flower-patterned dress with blue navy cardigan on.

          @ Gwang Ju Park

            Thanks to the taxi Jessica finally arrived at the location. She a bit blamed herself for just using dress and cardigan because unexpectedly,the spring’s night was still so cold but that was only her temporary thought. She was thinking about her bestfriend’s condition now. Her eyes stopped roaming the place as she heard her bestfriend’s voice calling her out.

            “Sica-ya~ I’m here!” Yoona shouted,waving her hand,made Jessica spun her body and running toward her bestfriend who was still frozen standing behind the bunch of staffs. As Jessica was finally beside her, she dragged her along to the nearest bench.

            “Let’s sit and drink this.” Jessica offered her a cup of warm Moccacino. “It’ll make you better.” Yoona sipped the Moccacino. After finished sipping the moccacino, Yoona took a heavy breath.

            “Inhale..Exhale..Inhale..Exhale..” Jessica guided her to calm herself “Okay.Now tell me what’s your role in this MV!”

            Yoona was still calming herself. As soon as she felt really calm, she sighed and told Jessica her role “I have to take the role as the main actor’s 7th ex-girlfriend.Yeah maybe it will only be about 5 seconds in the MV but this is my biggest project ever because Kris is the main actor and Go Ah Ra is the main actress!!Omo~ How long I’ve waited this moment to be real~” Yoona exclaimed enthusiastically with her lighted up face.

            Knowing that, Jessica coulnd’t help but holding his laughter made Yoona shot a glare at her .

            “Yah! You are not in the place to making fun of me.” Yoona mumbled seeing Jessica kept holding her laughter. After controlling herself, Jessica questioned Yoona.

            “Who is Kris? I know a bit about Go Ah Ra but Kris is..kinda new for me”

            This time, Yoona was the one that holding laughter but her attempt was in a vain because sooner she broke her laughter.

            “Yah! You don’t know him? Jinjjha?! Hahaha That’s the funniest thing ever! ”She kept laughing until she saw that ‘tell-me-or-i’ll-kill-you-right-away’ expression from Jessica’s face.

            “Hah~~ Being your friend is really hard. You know John Adam Smith,Hernando de Soto,David Richardo,Joan Violet Robinson and all of economic figure but you don’t know who Kris is?” Yoona sighed.

            Being annoyed by her bestfriend’s scoffing, Jessica crossed her hands. “Okay.I don’t wanna know about him. Satisfied?”

            “ Yayaya~ What a short-tempered fellow!” Yoona hissed.

            A few seconds later, someone patted her shoulder making she turned her head and saw one of staff talked to her.

            “Yoona-ssi~ Stylish unnies need to make you up.” Yoona was about to left but the staff patted her shoulder again “And  I havent see Go Ah Ra till now. Do you see her? Does she come late?”

            Yoona just shook her head in confusion. Just then,the staff left.

            “Sica-ya~ Mian. I need to-go-“ She stuttered.Nervousness could clearly be seen in her eyes.

            Jessica stood up then rested her hands on Yoona’s shoulder. “I believe you can do it my sweetie~ I know you’re a great star! Believe me you’re one of that star.”Jessica pointed her finger to the night sky “Ani..You’re more shiny than the stars! Yoona fighting!” She pumped her fist up,motivated her bestfriend.

            With that, Yoona’s face was lighted-up. She then walked off and went to the stylish unnies.

            After took on his costume and stylisth unnies had made him looked more stunning, Kris headed toward the shooting location. Everyone seeing him was in awe. The young girls and the noonas were saying “I want him to be my oppa~” ,“I want him to be my namja-chingu (boyfriend)” and "Can I take him as my husbnad?" while the ahjummas were saying “I want him to be my son-in-law” , “I really want to adopt him!” and "Aish~ youngster these days~God should've send me to the world 45 years later despite in 1949" after seeing him. Fanchant  as well as girl's squealing voice filled the air because of his undeniable charm.

(lemme help you guys imagining it! *nose bleeding* XD)

(*ignore the background!)

            “See? You’re quite popular now!” Suho crashed Kris with a gentle hit. Kris just smirked and showed ‘of-course-i-am’ expression made Suho hissed.

“Here you are again. So full-of-yourself face!” Kris just chuckled upon hearing Suho hissed.

            The filming time was still a half hour again so he decided to took a walk around the park. “Wanna join me?” Kris asked Suho.

            Suho shook her head,rejected his bestfriend’s offer. “Shireo. I want to wait for Go Ah Ra noona~ She hasn’t coming here yet. Where’s she? ”

            “Aah~Geurae? Okay then. I’m going~” Kris sighed as Suho rejected his offer then walked off to see the night view of Gwang Ju Park. He roamed the park for about 10 minutes,relaxed himself before filming his MV.Just then,he stopped his steps as he spotted someone sitting in the park’s bench.

            Who is she?

            His curiousity controlled his legs made him walked closer. Still unclear with the girl’s identity whom he saw just now,he stepped closer.

            Is she Go Ah Ra noona?

            Still unsatisfied filling his curiousity, he stepped closer and closer.As he coming closer,he saw stunning figure in front of him. Too late for him to step back as the girl he was faced already looked at him with confused eyes.

            Kris awkwardly greeted the girl with his eyes smile.The girl just smiled slightly and moved a bit in her bench signalling him to take a seat too because she interpreted his eye-smiling as a ‘can-I-sit-here?’

            The next minutes, silence filled the air. No one started talking.

            Is she really Go Ah Ra noona? No wonder Suho crazily fell for her..She’s quite pretty..Isn’t she? 

            Kris kept looking at the girl beside him who was looking at the night sky and started judging her.

             She’s quite beautiful,right? Or does the park lamp’s light make her so? That eye-catching eyes...So round and pure...That flawless face... That plump kissable lips...That pointed-enough nose fit her face...That soft and goldy brown hairs...Everything she has is a perfection!

            Kris was still busy with his own thought,judging her without any wink. A lot of unanswered questions were popping out in his head.

            Realizing the stare given to her, Jessica broke Kris’s fantasy made him awaked and rubbed his eyes.

“Wae? Anything’s wrong with me?”

            Is being pretty can be considered as a ‘wrong’? If that so then she's completely ‘wrong’!

            Kris snapped out his thought as the girl was looking at him waiting for his answer “Ani..It’s just that I think I’ve seen you somewhere so yeah..” He rubbed his neck to kill his nervousness.

            Jessica just ‘umm’ing since she had no idea what to reply. The next seconds, Kris was still dazzled by the girl beside him.  

            “Excuse me” Kris awaked  as he felt someone tapped his shoulder “Director has called you since it’s time for filming the MV.” Kris stood up after listening to the one of staff saying and dragged Jessica along with him since he thought that Jessica was Go Ah Ra. 

Chapter one is out~

 I know it’s kinda short since I rushed this chapter after seeing your supports thru subscribing (Omo~ I love you my subbies *throwing hearts*<3 ) and comments.kekeke~ I hope this chapter can meet up your expectation guys! X) 

 

Constructive comments are really appreciated so feel free to comment me~ ;) 

And at last, lemme share this! XD