Through With You

Our Invisible Wall

 

RujaeiGazetto10 taking over (*3*)
 
(Sorry I took so long, vip_love (TT_TT) )
 
 

Miyavi continuously kissed Kai's cheeks and hugging him tightly.

“Mi-Miyavi . . . stop,” he said out of breath due to laughing too much.

NoooOOo! " Miyavi smiled mischievously as he continued on playing with Kai, denying his requests.

*cough* *cough* 

The both of them slowly stopped as they heard someone deliberately coughing. They turned around, in sync, only to see Ruki, furrowing his brows and giving off a slight pout.

"Oi, Miyavi! What are you doing to my man?!" Ruki shouted, as he advanced towards them all the while glaring at Miyavi.

“Tch, your man? In your dreams, CHIBI~" he stuck his tongue out and grinned, knowing Ruki has noticed Kai's red, puffy eyes due to crying.

"What!? You know, Kai loves me more than you!" Ruki turned to Kai with begging eyes and asked " You do love me more than him, right?!"

Kai kind of noticed that what their doing was a plan to cheer him up. He chuckled at their silliness and said "I love the both of you equally, you idiots!"

Miyavi and Ruki looked at him as he smiled; feeling like their plan on making him smile was successfully accomplished.

"Now, tell me, who's the bad person who made our Kai-chan cry like this," Ruki adjusted himself on the bench; ready to listen.

"Well . . . uh . . . y-you know. . . Reita . . . I . . . confess . . . but . . . girl," Kai mumbled out his whole sentence making only certain words comprehendible.

"You know, Kai . . . Reita is an okay-kind of guy but what I really don't get is . . .”

"How much of an idiot he is!" Ruki and Miyavi said coincidentally at the same time and all three of them broke out into uncontrollable laughter.

“I mean seriously, how stupid can one person be!?” Ruki let out as he held his stomach.

“I know right! It’s one thing to be dense but there is a limit man,” Miyavi whipped away his nonexistent tear dramatically.

“What a loser.”

“I know, right?”

Kai slightly smiled lowering his head, he wasn’t laughing anymore but he continued to nod his head in agreement.

"You still like him . . . don't you?" Ruki finally asked after their laughter subsided.

It took a while for Kai to answer, but eventually he nodded shyly.

***

Several hours passed and the three of them still talked about various things. The original topic of their conversation slowly faded away into something else. Apparently none of them had noticed the already set sun.

"Whoa, it got dark really quick, didn’t it? What time is it?” Miyavi asked Ruki, he the only one that actually had his phone with him.

"Uh . . . It’s almost 10."

“Isn’t curfew 10:30?” Kai asked curiously as if he hadn’t known.

"Yeah, we should get going. Believe me you guys so don’t want to get caught by the disciplinary committee. That Nao is a feisty one," he said as he stood up and stretched.

"Yeah, you’re just mad ’cause he kicked your in kendo practice last week,” Ruki laugh at Miyavi as he pulled kai off the bench.

“Am not, he just got lucky, he’s like this tall!” Miyavi flailed his arms as he over exaggerated Nao’s height.

“He’s not that short,” Ruki laughed at he and kai headed to the dorms, Miyavi falling behind slightly.

They continued to laugh and joke around till they got to the elevator of the dorms. Once inside Ruki and Miyavi each pressed the button to their floor.

"Kai?" Miyavi asked when Kai refused to press his floor number

"I . . . don't want to go back," he muttered.

"Do you want to stay with me?" Ruki asked.

Kai shook his head, “Uruha . . .”

“Ah, right I forgot about him,” Ruki laughed a bit, “then will you stay with Miyavi?”

"C-can I?" he asked hesitantly, hoping Miyavi would agree.

"Sure, of course you can!" Miyavi wrapped an arm around him, reassuring that he's welcome to stay over with him at any time.

The elevator soon came to a stop on Ruki’s floor, “well I guess I’ll be going,” Ruki stretched as he exited the elevator, “Uruha's probably messed up our room already. Bai bai," he waved as he ran down the hall way.

The rest of the way to Miyavi’s room was quiet. Miyavi knew Kai didn’t want to speak right now.

Once in the room Kai headed straight for the bathroom. It wasn’t the first time he slept in Miyavi’s room but just like all the other times Kai never had clothes and just wore Miyavi's. He got ready for bed and so did Miyavi and moments later both of them were already resting on the individual beds..

Kai lied down trying to find a comfortable position, it wasn’t that it new environment, he was just restless.

He looked at Miyavi, only to see that he was already fast asleep.

He slowly closed his eyes as well and opened them every other minute; he couldn’t seem to get Reita out of his mind.  

"Urgh . . . This is so frustrating," he covered his whole body with a blanket and eventually drifted himself into a deep sleep.

***

Reita, who was all alone in their room, lay wide awake in his bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking about what happened earlier with Kai. He couldn’t seem to understand why Kai had reacted in such a way.

"Urgh . . . dammit, where are you, you idiot. " he covered his face with a pillow, slightly upset with Kai and himself.

***

The next day . . .

You could say Reita woke up irritated, although you can really consider being in an out of sleep really sleeping, he kept on waking up every fifteen minutes checking if kai had actually come back.  Although it had only been a night without Kai around, he missed him already.

All of a sudden, he heard someone open the door. He hoped that it would be a calmer and more relaxed Kai . . . oh don’t forget safe, a safe Kai was a good Kai. And yup of course it was a Kai all safe and sound in Miyavi’s clothes . . . wait what!?

Kai opened the door, with Ruki right behind his body, hugging his waist like an adorable little koala.

"Oi, Ruki . . . get off . . ." Kai was forced to drag Ruki along with him to his original bed.

“I'm sleepy . . ." Ruki groaned, burying his head into Kai's shoulder.

"Kai," Reita mumbled. But Kai acted as if he didn’t hear a word and Ruki did the same.

"Ruki, w-what was it that you wanted?"

"Ah . . . oh, that manga you were reading last week," Ruki finally got off of him and rubbed his eyes.

"Okay, let me find it."

"Oi, Kai whe-"

"Kai-chan, what was the title again?"

Reita began to feel that Ruki was stopping him from engaging in a conversation with Kai.

"KAI!" Reita shouted, making Kai flinch and Ruki irritated.

“Where have you been!?” Reita shouted over top of their truly meaning less conversation. Kai said nothing and neither did Ruki.

"D-Do you know how worried I was?! Where were you last night?!" Reita's shouting made Kai too frightened to talk. Ruki noticed, so he stood up for him.

"Hey, don't you ing dare yell at him!"

"Wha-!? Why don't you just go away, you ing midget! This has nothing to do with you!" Reita pushed Ruki away, making him stumble back slightly.

"!" Ruki shoved him back furiously.

“You wanna go, midget!?”

"Dimmit, stop it already!" Kai shouted. Reita's eyes widen, he had heard never hear Kai curse before nor had he ever heard Kai raise his voice.

"But Kai-" Even when they fought, Kai would NEVER raise his voice at him.  

"Shut the hell up," Kai shouted once more. "I-I'm sick and tired of your attitude, Reita!! Why don't you just . . . just leave me the alone!? You’re so damn irritating!" Kai never meant to say those words but the pain had been building up inside him for years, so . . . the words just slipped his mouth unexpectedly.

"Ruki . . . let's just go." Kai grabbed his arm and the manga Ruki wanted to borrow along with a duffle bag he had packed before the yelling had started and they walked towards the door.

"Kai, where are you-”

"I’m requesting a new roommate," Kai eventually opened the door; he dragged Ruki out with him as he slammed the door behind but not before saying, “you already hurt me enough.” 

 ====== 

Comments are always welcomed dont forget