New Family Member

Pinch Of Salt

 

"Me?" Daehyun pointed at himself and ask. "Really?" and again.   

"Yeah, you..." JongUp dragged his tone and pouted, "Guess we have to tolerate with someone now.." JongUp rested his elbow onto Junhong's shoulder. "Right?"  

Junhong looked up and rolled his eyes at Daehyun.   

"You..!" Daehyun's hand turned into a strong hard fist. I noticed it and nudged it with my hand.

"No.." I mouthed. 

"Ignore them! Daehyun come over.." Hana-unnie called.. "Try if you can fit this!" Hana-unnie put a white polo tee over Daehyun broad upper body.. "Hmm, very handsome." She commented.  

"What is this for?" Daehyun looked down at the white polo tee, "This kind of clothes.. Only suits that mini eyes country pumpkin."  

Hana-Unnie pushed Daehyun's head from the back, ""THIS IS YOUR WORK ATTIRE!" 

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?!" JongUp got agitated and wanted the charge towards Daehyun.  

"JongUp!!" I blocked him with my back.  

"Moon Jong Up!" Hana-unnie called out loud. "Daehyun, take this and go change. Moon Jong Up, come with me." Hana-unnie pulled JongUp into our studyroom.  

"Junhong...." I dragged my voice as I saw him trying to escape.  

                                              

He stopped sneaking away and froze in a awkward pose. "Ye..yes..?"  

"Why is JongUp so easily agitated nowadays?" I narrowed my eyes, interrogating in a suspicious tone.  

"Because.. HAI YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND ~" He sighed and walked away, shaking his head.  "JongUp he.. You won't understand.."

On his way to the counter, he bumped into Daehyun who just came out from the changing room.  

Both of them didn't want to excuse each other, "Now what?" Junhong started it.  

"The good dogs won't block the way." Daehyun said coldly.  

"Um! Daehyun!" I noticed the tension so I quickly tried to ease the atmosphere. "We still have to mop the floor!"  

The two kingkongs turned and looked at me.  

"Hurry up change into your uniform!" I ordered Junhong, frowned and quickly moved on.  "Daehyun, come with me." 

 

 

*Why is JongUp acting this way? What is Junhong hiding? What is wrong with SooHee?*