Care-less

Pinch Of Salt

 

I strolled back to the shop with Yong Guk, we were talking about random things as we walked. I feel so warmth and comfortable with him, I always do. Unknowingly, we reached the shop and it was quieter now. JongUp stood up from the chair and rushed towards me.

"Where have you been?" He quickly asked. 'Are you okay?" 

I smiled at JongUp and Daehyun's ignorant face caught my attention. "I am fine." I directed it to Daehyun. I saw him looking towards me and then turned away unhappily. 

"Yong Guk?" Hana-Unnie came out of the kitchen with a big pot of stew. "Come, have lunch together.." She beamed. 'Thanks for taking care of our SooHee." 

"Not a problem." He gummy smiled at me. 

"SooHee, invite Yong Guk to have lunch with us!" Hana-Unnie ordered. 

"Ne ne!" I answered to hana-Unnie. "Yong Guk ssi, let's have lunch with us" 

"What did I said about the ssi thingy?" He narrowed his eyes jokingly. 

"Bbaego!" We said in unison. "Yong Guk Oppa.." I felt my cheeks turning hot. "Come.. Have.. Lunch.. Together.." 

"Hmm, not today, I have something on later, you guys eat well." He replied. 

"Hyung, not eating?" Daehyun stood up and moved to the dining table. 

Yong Guk shook his head and left. He turned and looked at me, "Help me inform Hana that I have to leave first." 

I bowed and he left. 

I stared at his back as he left, his shoulder, so firm and broad. I wonder how safe and secure whould it be like... 

"Hey!" Junhong waved his hand right in front of my face. "You okay?" 

I jerked and hit him on the shoulder. He laughed and went to his usual seat. 

"SooHee ya, rice.." JongUp passed me a pair of chopstick and a bowl of rice. "Sit here!" he grabbed my wrist and guided me to the seat in between him and Daehyun. 

Hana-Unnie joined in and we started eating. JongUp got a piece of radish kimchi and placed it on my bowl. "Eat well." He eye-smiled. 

We were eating and then a piece of chicken was place onto my rice from my left side. I looked over and saw Daehyun turned away quickly and coughed a bit. 

"What now?" I stared at him and asked. 

"What what now?" He pointed his chin up and questioned back. 

"Childish!" I passed the piece of chicken to Junhong who was busy searching for chicken meat in the stew. 

"Jinjja?" Junhong looked up immediately, mouth watery and eyes blinking. "You giving the chicken to me?" 

I nodded. 

"Give it back then!" Daehyun took it back from Junhong with his quick chopstick technique. 

"Kids.." Hana-Unnie groaned. 

We all turned silent and eat obediently. "Okay, today is 17th.. Odd date.. It's SooHee and Daehyun's turn to do the dishwashing.. The others, time to prepare for dinner crowd." Hana-Unnie stood up and pushed in her chair. 

"Noona!" JongUp stopped her, "I will substitute SooHee for the day." He added.  

 "What are you trying to do now?" Daehyun glared into my eyes. "What are you trying to make me?" 

'What do you mean by what am I trying to make you? You are you! Jung Daehyun! That same bad gangster who never know how to spare a thought for others, and only care about himself, that jerk, that ignorant spoilt brat! What else?!" I yelled back at him. 

"AN SOO HEE!" He cupped my face and pulled me over, a soft, jelly-like touch tackled my lips, it was warm and very soft. 

The world shut for a second. 

I pushed him away. "JUNG DAEHYUN YOU! AHHH!" I pushed him again and wiped my lips onto my long sleeves harshly, trying to remove that layer of skin on my face. "Argg! I HATE YOU!" I wiped and wiped it again. 

JongUp was froze, then he pulled Daheyun by his collar and punched him real hard on the face. "You son of a !" 

Hana-Unnie rushed out of the kitchen and helped Daehyun up. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?! I AM JUST GONE FOR A MINUTE AND WHAT IS THIS!?" 

"Ask him!" JongUp kicked the chair and pointed at Daehyun, "Ask him what the he did to SooHee!" 

"Junhong!" Hana-Unnie called for Junhong, who was stacking the tables and chairs. She always believes in third party point of view. Junhong came over looking innocent. "What happened?" 

"He.." Junhong pointed at Daehyun.. "Bullied SooHee.." 

"Huh?" Hana-Unnie raised her voice. 

"Daehyun KISS SooHee! JongUp likes Soohee, then he punched Daehyun." He said right away. loudly.

Hana-Unnie's eyes widenend and stared at Daehyun, "Really?" 

Daehyun wiped the blood stains off his lips. 

"I assume it's a yes?" Hana-Unnie looked at me, with my watery eyes and flaky lips (due to the harsh wiping). "SooHee, you go home and rest earlier, I will deal with the two of them." 

I moved away, staring at JongUp, who was panting after hitting Daehyun that hard. And then I looked at Daehyun, who didn't dare to look at anyone. I left the shop.. 

 

Alone.. 

 

 

*How was this chapter? You like it? You dislike it? Keke, comment and let me know how you feel, because I wanna know! ^^ Anywyas, I have to promote my own Twitter again, LOL! @VL827, I followback! So see you there! *winks* *