ARRIVAL

Idol Pair of Changkyu

Kyu waited for Changmin-Yunho were discussing with their manager. Kyu was alone, sitting and being patiently only for his namjachingu that ignored him since he came. Kyu reached a phone to make a call to someone who appeared suddenly on his mind.

Few minutes he had tried, but the person he was calling has not answer. - FUUH! - Kyu was mad, but it would he finish for him. Might he would try later. Kyu left his phone in hand then leaned on seat, he felt so tired as he just finished dance practice was always spent much energy.
 

Kyu almost closed both eyes, he felt the vibrates phone. Kyu raised to check, his expression instantly changed. Whereas he had thought would be contact the person later on or after he alreay in Homin car.

Kyu smiled at the screen phone on his gaze. He pressed the button as soon he could in line with and answered it cheerfully,  "Hyung!"Kyu was connecting.

"Ye!" a caller replied in simply. Kyu was guessed if the person still doing something while he made a call with himself, so that he waited and let the situations were silent for the moment until a voice appeared. "Waeyo? Was there something you wanted to say?" a caller was asking Kyu again.

"AH ~ ... hyung ..~ ??" Kyu a bit thought about what he would say at the beginning conversation. Later he could said uncertainly only, "Dd-do you have time tonight?"

Someone on the other line did not directly answer it. He was thinking about the schedule has not fully completed for that day.

Kyu up his question again,  it was more confident than before, "Come on hyung ~ ~ ~ Take a little of your time for me ~ I really want to meet you ~~?" Kyu pleaded.

"Why do not you come to my place? Because I'll finish after 10 pm"


"Please hyung-ie ~ I'm going to wait until you finish? I really want to meet you...? ~" Kyu tried once more, he wasn't concern if he had to wait until late. "Hyung .. Jebal ~"

The man frowned, he thought about Kyu demand.  "Ne. Eoddie-ya?" He got his decision and replied Kyu demand.

 


---

 


Kyu handed a small bottle of beer and an empty glass in his left hand, he headed to the couch.

"Why you called us?" Eunhyuk asked while taking meat for himself and one more for Donghae once Kyu sit and joined with them.  EunHae watched Kyu, they hoped the maknae would to say his reason.

Siwon broke the conversation after EunHae, "If this for your apology after incident this afternoon - Remember Kyu! If you want to have sorry from me, you have to serve me well !" He put sharply sighted toward Kyu also. 'Siwon was really chatty hyung,' it was inside of Kyu brain.

Two people followed Siwon turning at Kyu.

"What it was, Kyu?" asked Heechul. 

"Right. What you did, Wonnie? ~" Kibum added, he was curious about maknae and his namja. But his eyes then fixed on Siwon because he would rather to listen the reason from his-wonnie.

Siwon peered at Kyu. The maknae did not dampen his eyes at all . ' Does he have the courage to say it?? ' Kyu challanged Siwon in his gaze.

 ' HUH! Are you going to try to downplay my guts with your gaze? ' Siwon deepen into Kyu seriously. He couldn't control hi guts, "He seized my phone! And his dare to-!" Siwon out in a loud

Ddrrikk..

Siwon just realized if he continued his words, it meant came into evil's trap. His eyes caught his dongsaeng began issuing his smirk ( a thin smile but actually it was a great laugh to show he was the winner over Siwon ).

"Mwo-ya~~?" Kibum asked Siwon was narrowing his eyes at Kyu.

"Hey, go on your word! I do not like to hear the people cut their words in the middle!" Heechul was already in high voice because he didn't get full story of two main actors were being subject of their conversation.

Siwon growled as Heechul mad on him, "YA! Because of you ..! - Aish!! ~ ~" Siwon shouted the maknae

"Hyung ~ ~ you're strange ... what I ever did actually ~ ~" calmly Kyu returned Siwon words. He reached his bottle then poured it into his glass.

Heechul stared at Siwon, why the strong man like Siwon was getting weak because of Kyu.

Kibum was always on Siwon side, but that time he didn't help him , "Kyu was right, Woonnie .. you are so weird. Why are you upset if Kyu just took your phone? ~"

DUARRR!! no one else to blame if the words was still full of mystery then made some people could to comment anything. 

Siwon was being cornered.  Since when my angel also support the evil baby from the hell? Siwon brain suddenly full, he thought would be to break his head to elsewhere.  He was furious as Kyu was not to stop.

Kyu wanted Kibum and Heechul hyung listened what Siwon would explain to. Kyu blinked at his hyung. Swear! Siwon really wanted to squeeze whatever was around him, imagined as he did on Kyu.

 

---



Two pair steps was into Kyu's livingroom to safe a war would occur.

"YA, Yunho! Oraenmanieyo!" cheered Donghae once saw his chingu came.


" Ye!" Yunho stepped over to Donghae 

Kyu had been forgotten Siwon, he rather to come to his namjachingu. Changmin caught his lover handed beer bottle, he closer his glass and Changmin accepted to enjoy the warmth of Kyu's beer.

Changkyu smiled each other after Kyu had away his glass.

Kyu wouldn't finish his moment. He sticked on his namjachingu, dragged Changmin to his private kitchen to prepare special drinks that Changmin brought.

' The conqueror eventually come too.' silently Siwon said while seeing Changkyu were along to the kitchen.

Siwon got realize that Kibum followed his sight. Siwon turned at Kibum. Their eyes met and gave a smile to each other respectively.


 

---

 


"It was too long for them." complained Heechul at his chingu around.

Yunho giggled at Heechul talks before. Whole pair of eyes came to distract Yunho, he continued it then. "Kyu really smart. (
Several people put their eyes on Yunho ) He wants us to watch him. Maybe Changmin could not control himself so Kyu could soon to get a help from us." 

Yunho went to laugh after he completed his own explanation. His chingu following him, their laugh broken the silence.


---
 

Two glasses were in a line, other eyes would obtained that a little beer leftover in it. At nearby stood a bottle beer was reduced several inches because the cap has been opened.

They two felt the heat, like burned their chest as long they touched each other. Both were leaned, going to eliminate the distance.

Had no distance betweens, they started to share a taste in softness. Inhaled - exhaled were moved continually, one of them accepted it and another let it.  They were in love, wanted a deep to feel satisfy more longer.

Both moved naturally despite their eyes closed. He couldn't reply on his beloved, excepted a gentle tug on the hair due to heaven has been around to comfort him. The temperature increased, he rushed to dominate his own.

Changmin stopped the game, he has won from his-Kyunnie. He smelled Kyu shoulder inside his arms.
Kyu buried his face while wrapped his hand on Changmin waist as he felt very comfortable.


"Why we're not alone in my dorm?" asked Changmin. He rubbed Kyu back when Kyu tightened on himself.

Slowly Kyu detached from his namjachingu. Changmin got his smile and he acted the same to Kyu. "Aniyeyo~ (Kyu shook his head ) I have a special guest for tonight."

Kyu painted a smile on his lips again, he succeed to make his namja to be the last one would to curious on him that night.
 

ChangKyu had finish their bussiness. They emerged from the kitchen, approached to some people were talking in livingroom. Kyu brought two glasses accompanying Changmin brought one glass and a beer bottle in his hands.

 

---



Time has not stop yet, but Kyu realized that he had been waited for too long. He felt restless, he turned around to get his lover, "W-what time?"Kyu asking.


"Nearly eleven o'clock" Changmin answered after checking his watch. 

"Give me your phone? Ppalli ~ ~"

Changmin took his phone then gave to Kyu.
After his lover disappeared, Changmin sipped his drink. He didn't know what Kyu planned.
 

 
---


"Kajja" Donghae was excited.

Heechul and Donghae, they were fixing the position for taking photograph with Yunho. Heechul was at left and Donghae at right of Yunho.

Yunho switched on the phone camera , he directed his phone camera to get a shoot that he was together with Donghae and Heechul. Yunho took more pictures. He was happy together with his old friends.

 

- - -



Temperature outside were getting lower, but it wasn't change Kyu desire to get into the house and forget his appointment with someone.

"Hyung, eoddie-ya?" once Kyu asked after connected.

"Kyu, mianhae ..~"

"Hyung ~ ~ you will come, right?"
 

"Ne ~  I'll come to your house" he got difficult to say, but then he applied Kyu demand.

Kyu felt relief,  he pressed his phone to turn off.



Ah~~ I think if he will say to not come.

I do not know if hyung would to not come, 
But now I'm happy because he fulfills his promise.

KYAAA!! I can not wait to meet him. ( smiled enthusiastically, while squeezing the phone was in hand )

What I'm doing! - Huh! Am I very happy will see him??

....

(almost half hour passed) Where you are, hyung ..? It had been long time ~ ~

Did I call when he was still working?

PABO!!! I should have asked him, he was already on his way or not??

 


Kyu continued back and forth with restless. Sometimes he cradled the phone, strucked it on his palm. He couldn't wait any longer.

Tires of the car rubbing against the road, Kyu ears could caught that a car docked at his house. Kyu beamed, his guest already come.

Kyu walked over, he would to greet namja who had just arrived his house. His guest had tired face, but he put a smile on his dongsaeng has welcomed to.


The guest paused at Kyu place. He followed Kyu to step further inside the house, the guest then complaining, "You're really stubborn. Now is too late..." But Kyu did not care, he just put a thin smile when heard it from his-hyung.