victim of evil

Idol Pair of Changkyu

"Let's eat" a voice suddenly broke they two. Made them apart.

Changkyu rounded their eyes at same time as they saw a familiar figure walking away from his bedroom. Changmin's a bit wondered why the figure could get up earlier. Though he was well aware of his hyung's habit [  was never able to get up when just fall asleep after 5am], but the fact happening at that time.

Changkyu toward dining table, following their hyung was ready to have a breakfast.

"It's not as usual, turned you can got up too early though you just doze off?" Changmin stated firstly. Kyu was only silent beside him and watched his hyung was being teased of his lover.

"Ah .. - I've been feeling really fresh .." said Yunho casually while took his foods.

Changmin smiled at his hyung, he was absolutely knew what his hyung meant then continued it with his question again, "He awaked you, hyung?"

Changkyu found his smile turned into a 'grin'. Yunho was even playing a blinked in front of Changkyu while busy chewing his foods.


"Seemed more comfortable to sleep somewhere else ne, hyung?" Kyu shot him, Yunho then chocked instantly.

Changmin laughed on his acts as s a glass water for Yunho, "Hyung ...  hyung .... -~You should be better to hide your happiness so that no one else is suspicious."

"Aish!! .." Yunho hissed at two evil before him.


---


Yunho left Changkyu behind that walked along at inside of entertainment building that houses three.

"Hi!" once Yunho greeted to someone as he stepped further in his agency.

Changkyu broke their steps, both facing each other before they separated.

Slowly they released  their clasped. Kyu painted his smile, he showed it fist to encourage his namjachingu.. "Hwaiting!"

Changmin replied the same to Kyu, "Hwaiting!" His smile was bigger.

Changkyu has separated. Changmin increasingly distance of  Kyu. But Kyu was remain on Changmin were getting away to approach its training place.

After Changmin had trully disappeared, Kyu then walked toward where would to train.


---


Changmin and Yunho shed too much sweat because their dance exercise. Both were working hard to be better for their performs.  Many times, their eyes observed the improvements from the large mirror in front of them.


Not much different, Kyu also sweating because his training. He was so tired and rushed to finish earlier. He toward his stuffs, grabbed a small towel and took mineral water.

 

Kyu decided to lean his tired back on the wall, his exhausted body needed a rest. He enjoyed it while sipping one bottle
 


 
I watched hyung smiles once he got out of his private room while answered a call by his phone.

"Ne, Arraseo .. ~" I heard his answer was so gently.

I knew his answer was given to whom
But I couldn't continue to focus on him because Minnie needed me. My hands were BUSY to tidy Changmin appearances before we had gone to practice.


 


Kyu kept to have any talk, he closer a bottle of water was handing to sip as his throats dried back.

"Waeyo?" Siwon deliberately kicked Kyu was relaxing his legs.

"Stop doing nosy me hyung!" Kyu really mad on him.


Siwon chuckled, Kyu did not really want to reply Siwon anything so that he turned to look at his toe and fell into silent. Thus if the evil nature of his being not recur. Even when some hyung was sitting around him, he did not even glance though.

Donghae, Eunhyuk,Yesung noticed their dongsaeng was became a friend with his own silence .

"Well! - Only that  then you're mad, usually if you annoyed me,  you just got screams from me. - Have you thought if these was beyond reasonable?!" a dimpled namja was really tempting the evil-Kyu.

Eunhyuk leaned forward a little to give a glare at Siwon to stop talking. Kyu would to be mad if Siwon insulted more - the evil would rage as it was really offended, right?

"Mian-" Siwon was tinkered rather than apologizing at Kyu

Kyu didn't react anything, magnae was deaf and blind at same time. But Siwon kept watched on him,

"Looks~ he is success thousands times more make someone getting mad~" commented Siwon. His chingu were among them got surprised as Siwon was still curious to make Kyu being mad.

Actually, Siwon was the one wondered about Kyu that day. What was happening with the evil one? He has prepared to fight with evil but he had to keep his desired.

Yesung understood about the situation nearby,  immediately diluted the fight might happen between them, "Hey..~ Better we rest ourselves for a moment." Yesung said to break the ice wall between WonKyu.

But, "Hyung, lend me your phone!" Kyu cut  suddenly Yesung talks and has moved from its place.

Siwon rushed to get up to reach Kyu hand. He got trouble as Kyu has already up and walked over to place where Siwon put his bag.

"YA! KYU!! DON'T TOUCH !" Siwon yelled as well as that was the quickest ways he could do.

"Fuuiih ... ~" Yesung finally could sighed a limp, he felt disappointed for failing to intervene the king's horses and the maknae.

While Eun Hae only shook their heads together. They were really have no choice * they wouldn't chase the duo that might be in a fight , simply answer was only they has decided to rest their weary bodies than repeated their fails.


---


Siwon stopped Kyu hand that almost opened his bag. But Kyu immediately dismissed hyung hands

"Why don't you use your phone?!!" Siwon said with exasperation.

"You're completely stingy hyung! Why don't you lend me a few minutes?!" as Kyu seized Siwon phone and his legs had locked Siwon legs. The owner of the phone was growled, put his hands on the waist. Turned Siwon needed to breath a moment for holding his temper.

Siwon pulled his phone back when maknae would dialing someone's numbers, "Aniyeyo! For what I have to share with you?!"

"YA, SIWON!" shouted Kyu.
Phone HAS returned to Kyu again after he had won of the King horses.

---
Kyu left hand raised Siwon phone due to the would being taken. Siwon was failed still, he used his hands tighten his gripon Kyu . Both of them was like a stubborn.

Kyu squinted then,"If you do not let go of your hand, I'll tell to Changmin if you hurt me and also I'm going to snitch on Heechul hyung and Kibum hyung if you still insist to hold my hand eventhough I've asked you to release my hand! "

Kyu made Siwon blood was up, he pissed off so bad. Siwon had to let go of Kyu's.

"Hyung .." once he had released, Kyu made call using Siwon phone.

Siwon narrowed at Kyu with sharpen sight, he hate his-dongsaeng. Siwon felt eager to think a lesson for Kyu. Siwon really annoyed and couldn't control to hit himself to the wall. But after all, he fully complained because he got a pain. He shook his hand in order to quickly recover because he had hitting hardly to inanimate objects.

 

####################################################################################################################

see at next chappie

please feel free to comment

BYE..BYE..