Going Lie Low

Love Zone
Mei's POV
 
"I've never fallen this hard before and I'll never fall this hard again. I could never love anyone but you. And in my heart I know that this will never end."
Here I am at the small garden in our school. I just made a quote from the movie that I have watched last night. It's an amazing story! Like really! I even cried. Ok, enough with the drama. Actually, I didnt expect that exams and projects' dealines are close and i havent started anything. How a good student I am. I need a self time! Maybe I should stay away from the people from today! Yosh! Then suddenly there was a darkness in my sight. But I felt a hand cover my eyes. 
"Who is it?" I asked
"Make a guess!" Said in a girly tone
"Jia?"
"Nope"
"Ehh?!?! Who are you?" 
"Just guess!"
"Min?"
"No!"
I heard it as a deep voice and I knew who it was
"Ken!"
"Correct!"
"Ya! Why do you have to do that?" 
"I just want to surprise you." He laughed
"Oh really??" 
"75% yes.. 25% no." He laughed again
"Kfine. Whatever! You dont have anything to do now?" 
"now??"
"No. Not now, maybe later! I am asking now."
"Okay. Okay. Chill! Nope. Got nothing to do..." He said something that I didnt heard.
"What?" 
"Nothing." 
"Hey! I've got something to say to you."
"What is it?"
"Can we.." I stopped because his phone ranged.
"Arent you supposed to answer that?"
"Oh yeah. Just a while."
I need to tell him something. And I hope he understands my situation. This is the perfect time to tell it.
".....ok I'll be there right away." He ended the call and turned to me.
"Hey, something came up but what were you saying?" 
"Oh nothing. Nevermind that. Go on ahead." 
"Ok. Thanks! Take care! Bye!"
Then he kissed my forehead and went away.
I was shocked when he did that to me. My heart was beating fast. I felt that I was turning red so I kept my head down. I started talking to myself, why did he do that. He could have just done a hug instead. I know many people saw us. What is PDA! And the fact that we dont have any relationship! We are just friends! It makes me wanna freak out! Good thing that I am just here alone. But there are people around me! Argh!  I need to isolate myself like starting from now, no distractions and focus on the exams and projects! 
 
Ken's POV
What the hell did I just do? What has gone in my head? Am I..? Nope! No! Well, I dont know now where I am going..oh wait, I'm going to the venue of my project. There is somehow a problem with them arranging everything. This project is a Concert for Charity Benefit that the school is helping and we are trying to pursue a certain amount of donations from the students and this concert is just a bonus from all the hard work but the tickets that are sold will all go to the charity. Also in this event we will give a State of the Nation Address like speech from college to college and an overall view of the university. 
"Ken!"
I turned to where the voice were coming from and I found Min.
"Hey, Min! What was the problem?"
"Well, the other performer backed out in the last minute and we need to fill in something or someone."
"Uhmm.. Who might be the perfect spot filler? Do you have anyone in mind?"
"Well, I was thinking if Mei can fill the spot."
"Mei?"
"Yes. She has an amazing voice and I know the people will love it."
"She sings?"
"Yes! I have a friend who has a video of her singing during their high school days and she battled different ranges of voices while she sang acousticly and the people loved her. She catched the attention of the audience and the judges. Everyone was standing after her performance. She was really amazing." 
"Wow! I would like to see that."
"So, should I call her now? The concert is just one day away. This is a do-or-die decision."
I thought of different things in my head to make a decision. I want to hear her singing voice. I thought deeply.
"Ok. Let us have her for that spot."
"YES! I'll call her now."
"Wait! I'll just tell her that. If its ok with you?"
"Sure. I'll count on you Mr. President!"
"Sure sure! I'll go on now."
"Ok. Bye!" 
I waved goodbye to Min. I decided to go back where Mei was. When I've returned to the small garden to find Mei but she is nowhere to be found. I decided to search for her in the library but unfortunately she was not there. I tried calling her on her mobile phone but she is not anwering her phone. Upon walking somewhere in the campus, I saw her walking to tvhe gate. 
"Mei!" I shouted
She turned around and when she saw me, she ran as fast as she could. I tried to catch up with her but it was impossible. I gave up on catching her.
"Why would she run away from me?" I asked myself. Then, I remembered that I kissed her in the forehead awhile ago. Is that the reason? I hope not.