Jacket

Love Zone

Mei's POV

"Sometimes people need to be alone to think about something that your heart needs."

I had a morning class today. It's just a make up class under my professor in my major subject. Now, I am at the cafe to eat lunch. I got my food and opened it. Before eating, I opened my phone, turn on the wifi, and connected it to the school's net. As I was now connected, I opened my twitter account and tweeted "Lunch! :)". As i was eating my lunch, i've got a mention. I opened the connection tab and took a look for who was it. It was Ken. He replied to my tweet. 


"@yemeixiang21 hey! Where are you?"
"@kenXu at the cafe, why?" 
"@yemeixiang21 nothing. Are yo with somebody?" 
"@kenXu nope, no one. I am so Forever Alone today. You? Where are you anyway?" 
"@yemeixiang USG office. Loner feels here. Hey! Come to the office! Now! Quickly!"
"@kenXu ok! Wait, can i slow down? HAHA." 
"@yemeixiang21 nope, you cant. Hahaha." 


With that, I quickly finished my lunch and went to the USG office as soon as I was done. 
As I arrive at the USG office, I immediately knocked on the door and entered. And there he was all alone. 


"Hey!"
"oh, youre here already!"
"Nope, I am not here. In fact, i was just about to leave." i said sarcastically. 
"no, no. Dont. Haha.. I was just kidding." 
"really? It's not a good joke." 
"oh.. Very well, I'll stop now." 
"Hey, is there something wrong with the aircondition of this room? Out in the org room, it was cold, but here it's hot." 
"oh, yeah. The temperature has been like that since I've arrive earlier. I've called the engineering department about this. They will arrive soon, I hope. For now, let's go out in the org room." 


I just simply nodded at his suggestion. We went out to the org room and just chated till Min arrived. I decided to leave now, since Min is already here to accompany Ken and everyone of the officers are starting to arrive one by one. 


"Guys! I shall get going now." 
"Wait, can you wait for us to finish the meeting?"
"huh? Why?" 
"Nothing. Just wait. Is it ok?"
"Ok. I've got nothing to do anyways."


They've started their meeting and I was left in the org room alone. I started to do something but i got bored. Then, someone blew some air to my left ear. I woke up immediately. I didnt notice that i fell asleep. It was Ken


"Mei, it's time to go home." 
"ehh? What time is it?" 
"Its 6 in the evening." 
"ehh?!?? I didnt get a chance to attend my 4:20 class." 
"you were sleeping. Anyways, I'll just got pack up and we'll go." 
I just nodded. Suddenly, I noticed that there was a jacket behind me but I didnt get a chance to look to whom is the owner.
"Mei, lets go." 
I nodded and we went home. 


As I arrive home, I placed my thing on my table and change into my pjs. Then I noticed something written on the jacket. There was Min's name written on it. I decided to text him. 


"Thank you earlier."
"For what?" 
"The Jacket."
"Oh!, No problem."
"I'll return it to you tomorrow." 
"No need to return it."
"No! I'll return it to you! No buts! Meet me at room 404 at Magno building. See you! Good night." 
"As if I can do anything about that. You've said it already. Alright. See you tom. Good night too. Sweet dreams."
"Sweet dreams too." 


I placed my phone at my side table as I started working in my homework. As I was about to go to sleep, I receive an sms from Ken.


"Are you at home already?" 
"Yes I am. Thank you for the concern."
"Of course. Its too dangerous for a girl to travel alone."
"Haha. I know that. Anyways, I got 8 in the morning class tom, so Good night."
"Good to know. Haha. Alright. Good night! Sweet dreams. Dont let the bug bites bite." 
"haha! Funny! Alright! Same to you." 
":)" 
With that, I slept peacefully while the rain poured on the roof.