Errand

Love Zone

Mei's POV
"Sometimes we just need to be with that person in front of us to be happy but most importantly we need to see the person who are always there for us."
"I like simple comings. I love how it change me as a person but I hate the fact that it always leaves a scar afterwards."
"Writing quotes is really fun especially when you're inspired and out in the open." I said to myself. I stretched my arms as I was bored to death and felt a little sleepy. I was about to put my head on the table when someone called me. 
" Mei! Mei Xiang!"
" oh! Jia, what can i do for you?" 
"Hey! I need to ask you a favor."
"What is it? Tell me." 
"I want you to go to the org room today at 3. Give this to our org president. I'm kinda in a hurry. I need to run some more errands. Can i trust this to you?" 
"Okay. Sure. I've got nothing to do." 
"Thanks. I knew i can count on you." 
"You're welcome! Now, do your errands."
"oh! Right! Okay! Bye! See ya later."
I waved goodbye to my best friend. She's always a busy bee. Oh, by the way, i am Mei Xiang but just call me Mei. I am just an ordinary student at a university. I am a part of a political party in the university, currently their finance officer, and the student government Political Science Department(PSD) Representative last school year. I looked at my watch and its already 2:30pm. I decided to go early to the org room since its always open and cold there. I went to the building where all the student involvement offices are and went to its 4th floor where thw org room is. When i entered, no one is there. Well, of course they have classes and i think i am the only person who dont have class today. Suddenly, i heard some foot steps. I quietly hide underneath the table close to me. I felt that he entered the org room already. I took a quick peek to know whom it was and it's Ken Xu but we call him Ken. He likes it that way. He is the university's student government President. He came from the political party i am from. I've known him since we are 1st year. He was part of the university's dance company but he resigned for the purpose of running for the student government as the Design and Arts department(D&AD) representative last school year. We've worked together for quite a long time. I decided to get out from my hiding place as i knew he entered already the USG office. I hesitated to go over that office then, my consciousness pushed me and just tell i just got there. I walked over the office and took a peek. He was there sitting and doing something in his laptop. I decided to knock two time and open the door. 
"Hey, Ken!"
"oh, Mei. What cha doing here?"
"oh, nothing. I just need to give these papers to Yixing. Just doing a favor for a friend. How about you? Why are you all alone?"
"oh, that. They always come late. They'll be here at most by 3:30 and it's only 2:45."
" oh.. Well, i'll just be outside. I need to give this to Yixing." 
"Wait! Can you stay here for awhile?" 
"oh.. Okay.. If you say so." 
"thanks!"
I just smiled at him and he continued what he was doing before i entered. I saw some of the projects proposed by the new USG officers and i think it will be a fun school year. Especially for us, who will be graduating soon. Time passes by and its already 3pm. I decided to go out. 
"Hey, Ken, i'll just give this to Yixing. I believe his already there."
"oh. Ok. Thanks for the company. Min Xui will here in awhile anyways. Let's talk again next time." 
" ok sure." i laughed. 
I went out of the office and Yixing was already there. I gave him the file and went out of the building. As i was exiting, someone called me. 
"Mei!"
"oh, Min." 
"Have you seen Ken?"
"ah..yeah. His in the office."
"oh, really? Ok! Thanks! Bye!"
"welcome! Bye!" 
He is Min Xui but he like to be called Min. He is the USG's Vice President for institutional management. For short, internal affairs. Together with Ken, we are in one political party and same as Ken, i've met him when we were 1st year. He was in the IT department when i met him but now he is in the Business Administration and Management department(BAMD). He was the BAMD's representative last school year. Same with Ken, we've worked quite a long time. He is my current guy best friend. I just love seeing him like that. So, now, i've got nothing to do. I decided to go home.


Ken's POV
Its a good thing that Mei came here. Cause for sure i'm so gonna be bored while waiting for them. Oh right! I am Ken Xu, but kindly call me Ken. Its way more comfortable for me. I already in my 4th year in college. I'm Mei's friend since 1st year but we are not that close back then. Ok! I dunno what to do now. She left and i am here all alone! Suddenly, the door opened. It was Min.
"Hey, glad you make it."
"yeah. I still asked where were you!"
"what? Why ask? I am just a text away?" 
"You're not answering your phone. I've texted you like more than 5 times already, still no reply." 
When he said that, i checked my phone and he was right. 
"Sorry. I didnt notice. I was distracted since Mei was here."
"ohh.. Wait! Mei was here?"
"Yes. She came earlier to find Yixing. So, I let here stay here while waiting for him."
"oh. That's why she answered my question." 
"what! Why? What did you asked her?" 
"where were you!"
"oh right. Stupid me." 
After awhile, after by after all of the officers are coming. We started the meeting a little late. But it was fun. I am looking forward to the next day.