Picking A Dress

Uptown Woman

“I have to pick one right away, Narsha is waiting for me!” Hara blurted out as she walked in to Tiffany’s apartment.

“Where are you going?” Tiffany asked.

“A party held by a businessman called Yong Junhyung.”

“I’m going there too!” Tiffany squealed.

“Yeah, yeah, now I’m going to get you two ready for the party!” Jessica said putting down a bunch of dresses.

“You take this many?” Hara asked.

“Sandara put this all in my car,” Jessica said.

“Let’s get ready!” Tiffany said.

Hara chooses a simple tube. “How do I look?”

“Uh-huh,” Jessica shook her head, sitting on the sofa.

“This looks great,” Hara whined.

“No,” Jessica said. “Try that one,” Jessica pointed at the dress that will show Hara’s back, with black color and covered herself until at least twenty centimeters before her knee.

“That’s way too y, Sica,” Hara complained.

“Yeah, at least it looks great on you,” Jessica said.

“No, it’s too y,”

“Oh, come on, Hara. Aren’t you saying that I’m the best in fashion taste?” Jessica asked. “If you’re not trying it, you better not asked my help ever again.”

With that, Hara walked to the bathroom with the dress on hand.

“How about me?” Tiffany asked, showing herself in a long red dress, the low v shape of the dress on neck, showing the side of her , almost.

“Great,” Jessica praised.

“You praised her and you said mine ugly!” Hara protested from the bathroom.

“Bear with it, honey, I’m half-great from Jessica, as always.” Tiffany praised herself.

“Yeah, and I’m going to stuck in this dress all night long,” Hara said, showing herself in the dress Jessica asked her to.

“That’s a lot better,” Jessica said. “Now, I supposed both of you have no accessories so I’ve prepared,” She smiled and show the two accessories.

“What’s better on me, Sica?” Tiffany asked.

“This,” Jessica took out a white pearl necklace. “I supposed this looks a lot better with your dress.”

“Me?” Hara asked.

“Here,” Jessica took out a ‘H’ alphabet necklace. “Actually I bought that for your birthday last month, but I always forget to give you,”

“Thank you,” Hara said, touched.

“So there’s nothing like necklace with my front name alphabet?” Tiffany asked, jealous.

“Not yet, Fany,” Jessica smiled.

“Anyway, the party will start soon, I’m going,” Hara said, leaving the apartment.

“Well, I should go too,” Tiffany said.

“I’ll be in my office,” Jessica said and left Tiffany's place.

_______________________________________________________________________________

COMMENTSSS!!!!!