The Time When Jessica Felt Extremely Frustrated

Uptown Woman

“Sica,” Sandara called as she stood in front of her. “This is Han Ga-In and Im Yoona’s photo-shoot issue.”

“This is the Summer’s collection right?” Jessica asked, making sure.

Sandara nodded. “Actually, we kind of needing guys to do the next photo-shoot, but—well, we don’t—we never take pictures of guys. So… what do you think of our next project?” Sandara asked, heaving a deep sighed.

“Why do we need men all of sudden?” Jessica asked, her fingers tracing the photos.

“Because our next issue is for couple.” She explained.

“Since when do we do couple?”

“That’s why!” Sandara pointed. “Because we never do that theme, we should now.”

“Give me one hundred reason why we do that!”

“You need to recover from your past as soon as possible,” Sandara said. “You can’t let him turning you to be this kind of pathetic, sad, and scared woman.”

“I don’t know who you are talking about!”

“You know well, Sica.” Sandara soften her voice. “I have been working with you for so long, and there’s no way I don’t know anything about your past.” She said. “He is one of the best models now, and you know, we need him for our next issue.” Sandara said. “And he will be here only for work.”

“How can I trust you?” Jessica said. “More, since when do you decide everything? Aren’t I the boss here?”

“And you know you will end up agreeing with me, Sica, so don’t waste your saliva for talking back to me.” Sandara grinned.

“But he was such a nightmare!” Jessica yelled.

“And if we didn’t call him, this company will be down to the nightmare.” Sandara shout out of frustration. “I just receive an e-mail from our sponsors, that if we didn’t make couple issue for next month, our money will be cut off, and…” She sighed. “There’s no use for me to continue. You know the sentence already.”

Jessica held her palms on her forehead.

“And the reason why I want you to call him because they want him to model for the next issues.” Sandara looked down at the carpeted floor, feeling really annoyed by the fact that it was such a nightmare. “I know it’s hard for you to take… but it is real that our company is going down.”

“How?”

“Do you forget about Jay Park?” Sandara reminded. “He is getting up and up, and we are going down and down. If we don’t do this, the sponsor will just kick us.”

Jessica sighed. “Fine, call his manager now.”