07

Love me again?

The boys were all randomly talking amongst each other while you lead the way to your place with Kris and Chanyeol walking slightly behind you. 

"Hyung, are you nervous?" Chanyeol asked. 
"About?" 
"Meeting her mum" Chanyeol shot him a 'duh' look. 
"It's not the first time yeol." Kris rolled his eyes at the younger one. "
WHAT?! YOU MEAN YOU'VE ALREADY MET HER MUM!?!? THAT'S FAST!" Chanyeol exclaimed, earning the attention of the others - including you. 
"Tone down A LITTLE will you." he glared at the younger one. 
"What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked? 
"Nothing." Kris replied and continued walking in silence, leaving the remaining 10 in curiosities. 

It didn’t take a long while till your house was filled with 12 extremely noisy and hyperactive boys. "Mum, I’m home! I mean...we're home!" you yelled for your mum who was currently in the kitchen, still preparing for the night's dinner. Just then you saw your youngest sister's shoes placed neatly beside your dad's. Boy oh boy..Tonight’s gonna be a longgggg night. you sighed. My life is over, with Hyerin around.

"JUNGGIE!!! YOU ARE W-OOAAAHHH" the younger one stood in awe by the stairs. You groaned and walked over to Hyerin, dragging her by her sleeve. "This is my youngest sister, Hyerin. Hyerin, these are my friends. Say hi." you tried to introduce her in your most welcoming and enthusiastic voice but you knew you failed at it when you heard Kris chuckling at your tone.

Within a spilt second, Hyerin became the center of the 11 boys (excluding Kris). "How old are you?" "Omo, you're so adorable and chubby!!" "Let oppa carry you!!!" "SO CUTE!!!" were exactly the boy's remarks on your little sister. You groaned and replied, "Make yourselves at home guys, im gonna go change then come down."

While you were upstairs changing, Hyerin decided to interrogate Kris about your relationship with him. "So......are you my unnie's boyfriend?" she paced around Kris, looking at him suspiciously. Kris laughed and shook his head, "Nope." he answered and reached his hands out to pat her head. "Why notttttttt~" she whined then shifted her attention to the empty space beside Kai. "Can I sit here??" she asked and Kai extended his arms out to carry her. "You should seriously date my sister. She will make the best girlfriend on earth." Hyerin said while getting comfortable beside Kai. "How old you are, Hyerin ah?" Baekhyun asked. "I’m seven this year!" 

“You speak really well for your age, Hyerin ah~” Kai pat her head and she smiled. “Of course! My mum taught me well.” She giggled and smiled at Kai. “She’s gonna be such a heartbreaker when she grows up.” Luhan pointed at her while the rest agreed. “Kris oppa, will you please date my sister?” Hyerin was at it again. Kris smiled shyly and asked her why, in return Hyerin replied, “Because my sister needs someone that will love her more than anything and I think you fit that position.” While Hyerin was rattling about you and your past to the boys, you quietly sneaked behind her and nodded at her extremely exaggerated story about your past.

“Great story, Hyerin ah~” you commented sarcastically while the boys snickered at the younger one’s reaction. “I am going to die. Save me.” She whispered to Kai. “No one is going to save you Im Hyerin. Come here now.” You ordered and she stood up slowly then ran to the kitchen to find your mum. “IM HYERIN!!!! YA! YOU LITTLE BRAT, COME HERE NOW BEFORE I THROW ALL YOUR SOFT TOYS AWAY AND MAKE YOU SLEEP ON A COLD EMPTY BED TONIGHT. YA!!! YA!!!!” you yelled and chased after her.  The boys laughed at your interaction with Hyerin and commented on how Hyerin was like Sehun; how you used to chase after him and yell at him when he made fun of you.

“C-C-Come here n-no-ow.” You panted while pointing at the spot beside you while Hyerin took shelter behind your dad who just appeared at the dining area. The boys were still enjoying the scene from the living room, occasionally laughing at you. “Oh come on, HyoJung ah~ Don’t get angry with Hyerin, she’s just kidding.” Your dad pats your back. “Dad, you’re spoiling her too much! And Im Hyerin, you’re not getting any companions from your soft toy tonight. Period.” You stormed into the kitchen to get some water.

“Daddy….” Hyerin whined. “There little kiddo. You were wrong on rattling about your sister’s secrets. Go apologize to her later on and she might..she just might forgive you.” He gestured towards you. “Ok…” Hyerin pouted. 


Double update...maybe? /winks

Anyway, i'm taking in request for the next 5 chapters for my other Kris fic - Kris Collection! Do email me if you wish to request for a story with any EXO members! ^^