06

Love me again?

"HyoJung ah~" your mum called for your from the kitchen while you were still preparing for school. 
"Yeah mum?!" you yelled back while making your way down to the kitchen for breakfast. Today, you weren't late and there will be no one there to embarrass you because Hyerin is staying over at your gramps and Hyorin was having her level camp. Peace at last.... 
"I was thinking....that you maybe you should call your friends over for dinner tonight." You mum asked while placing your plate of breakfast on the dining table.
"W-what?! You want me to bring my friends over for dinner? Mum, there are 12 of them." you stated.
"12?! Wow, hyojung ah..im so glad that you made so many friends!" you clasped her hands together and smiled adoringly. You remained silent while your mum continued to blabber on.
"Junggie, mum will prepare tons of food for all your friends so invite all of them over tonight ok? Mum and dad wants to get to know them too." she smiled and you nodded, partially feeling insecure - what if they...are busy? 
"Oh and junggie, is your friend erm....what's his name....." 
"Kris." 
"Yeah Kris, is he coming to walk you to school?" 
"Y-Y-eah.." you continued stuffing your food into your mouth so that you wouldn't be obligated to answer your mum's squealing. Thankfully, Kris arrived slightly after your mum started squealing over the fact that Kris is still walking you to school. "Hello Kris." your mum got the door while you were behind her, putitng on your shoes. "Hold on alright, our Hyojung's putting on her shoe. Oh and this is for you." she gave Kris a brown paper bag filled with food in it. Kris rejected politely but the brown paper bag was shoved repeatedly into his hands hence he had no choice but to accept it. "Junggie, remember to tell your friends what I told you ealier on ok?" she warned and you nodded. "Arrasso omma..you're getting naggy." you stuck your tongue out and bid her goodbye. 

"Your mum's really nice." Kris said while examining the brown paper bag.
"Yeah...really nice." you replied sarcasticly while rolling your eyes - Kris laughing at your reactions.
"Anyway, what was your mum talking about earlier on?" he asked while looking over at you.
"Huh? What?" you replied, bewildered by his curiosity.
"She said something like..tell your friends about what she said earlier on." he too looked rather confused.
"Ah...that...erm...you..er...my mum wants to invite you guys over to my place for dinner tonight." you looked at him, waiting for his answer but was greeted by a brief moment of silence.
"Mm, it's ok if you guys cant make it! I'll just inform my mum later." you smiled and started fidgeting with your fingers. 
"Who said we cant make it? For you, all 12 of us will be present later on." he smiled his million dollar smile. You laughed at his kind and cheeky words and continued walking to school.

Lectures were fine except for the fact that Sehun was still sulking over being called a playboy by you. "Apologize to me!" he stomped his feet and did his famous 'i'llgiveyouanything' pout. You rolled your eyes and replied, "Im not Luhan." He stomped his feet again and insisted on getting an apology from you, "Apologize to me nowwww!!" you glared at him and pretended to not hear him but he decided to poke you in your arm. "Stop it or you wont be invited to my place for dinner later on." you glared at him and that shut him up immediately. Midway through lecture, you felt really bad for treating Sehun badly and you would glance over occasionally to see if that boy was doing fine and true enough, he was dozzing off. You scoffed and continued with the lesson.

"That's all for today's lecture. Bye everyone~" your lecturer waved goodbye and exited the lecture hall. You looked over and saw Sehun still asleep and decided to use your pen to poke his face. "Ya..Oh Sehun, wake up~" "mmmffph" "Sehunnie!!!" you shouted directly into his ears. "HUH WHAT WHAT." "We're done with lecture, you pabo." you flicked his forehead and left the lecture hall with him trailing behind you; in a hurry. "Aish! Why didnt you wake me up earlier!!!" he yelled in frustration. "Then why did you fall asleep during lecture!" you yelled back at him since he was trying to catch up with you. "I didnt get enough sleep last night, that's why!" "Lies. All lies, oh sehun. You fail as a liar!" you walked even faster when you saw the rest waiting for both of you by the school gate. "I am not lying!! I am really very tired!!!" he yelled even louder. "Why are you guys always squabbling whenever both of you are together?" Xiumin questioned. "that's because Sehun !" you stuck your tongue out and walked towards Kris. "Automatically walking to Kris hyung for protection huh!" he teased and the others attention falled upon you. "W-what." you glared and made your way out of school, leaving the 12 boys to chase after you. 


Double update or...update other fics? kekeke

Here's KrisHun for youuu guys <3 <3 chuu~~