04

Replay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was a quiet saturday. Sehun woke up earlier than usual. He went down the stairs and took a quiet breakfast while eyeing on his parents who kept on walking around to get ready for work.

 

He admired his dad as his Step Mom fix his untidy tie. He wished that someday, Noona will do the same for him and even kiss him goodbye. He smiled at the sudden thought of that and turned back to his unfinished cereal in a bowl.

 

''Joohyun-ah~!'' his dad suddenly called for Seohyun. ''De~'' seohyun replied from upstairs. ''We will be having a guest today~ I hope to see you and sehun dressed well okay?'' he added as Seohyun struggled to get down fast.

 

''De appa~!'' she said as she stopped at the end of the staircase then go up again. But then she stopped at the middle of the staircase. ''But appa,'' she sighed. ''Who will be our guest?'' she added as she turned around to face her Step Father again.

 

Their appa could only smile as much as he wanted to tell them, he also wanted to surprise them. Sehun could only tilt his head of curiosity. And the same goes with Seohyun.

 

''Its---'' her step father was cut-off when his phone rang. He had to talk to it briefly and face Joohyun again. ''I'm sorry but, I'll save the details for later Joohyun-ah. Just please Do as I say~ We have to go~'' he said as he went out of the door and went in the car with their umma.

 

Sehun could only tilt his head. And the same goes with Seohyun. 'Who would be our guest that we have to dress well?' Seo thought. ''Noona~'' she then turned her attention to sehun from the stairs. ''De?'' 

 

''Eat with me~ I've been waiting for you all morning noona~!'' he then prepares another set of bowl and cereal for his noona. ''Aigoo..'' she went down the stairs and on to the kitchen and ruffled sehun's hair. ''Saeng-ah's so sweet~!'' he then blushed at that then suddenly Seo pinched his nose. ''Haha. Anything for my noona~!'' then he finished putting the cereal in the bowl and gave it to Seo.

 

Time passed and it was already evening...

 

''Sehun-ah!!! Get dressed! Its already 4:30 pm!!! Come on~!'' Seo yelled at sehun from her room while fixing herself in front of her large mirror.

 

Suddenly she hears her door creak as it opens. She wasn't surprised at all. It was just Sehun with an unfinished tie. He pointed at the tie which was obviously a mess and pleaded for Seo to fix it. Seo sighed and went straight to him.

 

Suddenly, Seo stopped. He saw Sehun grinnning. Suddenly, she felt awkward in the position they had. On the other hand, Sehun was over joyed. Hiding in that small grin of his was a mischievous little boy who got his candy. He felt very happy and held her cheeks while she fixed his tie.

 

''Noona...'' he whispered. ''You look beautiful tonight~'' then he kissed seo's cheek. Seo immediately strayed away from him and covered her cheeks that were tinted with red out of embarrassment. ''I-I need to be alone saeng-ah..'' she muttered.

 

''Arrasso noona..'' he smirked. ''I'll be waiting for you downstairs...'' then he left the room leaving her with a smile on his face.

 

Meanwhile, as the door shuts when sehun leaves. She was stoned at her place. She could hear her heart pounding and a feeling of excitement went in her. 'What is this?' she thought. Then she looked at herself by the mirror to see if she was red as hell by the moment. And to her relief, she was not.

 

She then, sighed deeply and felt extremely flustered. 'Its still 4:30 pm... I guess I could rest for a bit?' she thought as she sat at the corner of her bed and lay down on it.

 

 

She woke up. And to her surprise, she was being called by her umma. She forgot that she locked the door before she rested. She then, stood up quickly and immediately composed herself infront of her large mirror and opened the door.

 

''De umma?'' she asked emabarrassedly.

 

''What are you doing? its already 7:30 and you are still in your room? Good thing the guests are not here yet~'' her mother sighed as she left to get ready downstairs. 

 

'Woah... Its already 7:30? I slept that long? wow...' she thought, chuckling to herself. She was even more relieved that the guests were not yet there. 'Phew!' she whispered as she went down the stairs.

 

While, walking down the stairs, she suddenly heard the doorbell ring. As a clumsy person, she struggled going downstiars without tripping. But, before she could get to the door, Sehun got there first and opened the door for the guests.

 

Seohyun, as the lady who worries not to trip, eventually tripped! And guess what?

 

She tripped and fell on the guest. 'What a clumsy girl...' the boy muttered in a whispery kind of tone that only the two of them could hear. Well, fortunately, the boy seemed to have caught Joohyun and whispered that on her ear.

 

The whole scene was awkward. Sehun was stunned. Their parents and the guest's parent was stunned too. And it was like all their attention was only on the two of them.

 

Meanwhile, Seo, snap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter