03 {Partly Update... Partly Nagging~!}

Replay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a quiet saturday. Sehun woke up earlier than usual. He went down the stairs and took a quiet breakfast while eyeing on his parents who kept on walking around to get ready for work.

 

He admired his dad as his Step Mom fix his untidy tie. He wished that someday, Noona will do the same for him and even kiss him goodbye. He smiled at the sudden thought of that and turned back to his unfinished cereal in a bowl.

 

''Joohyun-ah~!'' his dad suddenly called for Seohyun. ''De~'' seohyun replied from upstairs. ''We will be having a guest today~ I hope to see you and sehun dressed well okay?'' he added as Seohyun struggled to get down fast.

 

''De appa~!'' she said as she stopped at the end of the staircase then go up again. But then she stopped at the middle of the staircase. ''But appa,'' she sighed. ''Who will be our guest?'' she added as she turned around to face her Step Father again.

 

Their appa could only smile as much as he wanted to tell them, he also wanted to surpeise them. Sehun could only tilt his head of curiosity. And same goes with Seohyun. 

 

Who IS their guest? *smirk*

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

Okay so.... I'm here to cut you all off from all the Romantic-Possesiveness Of our dear Sehun. Yes. As all of you know, everyone has been LOLing themselves o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter