05

Replay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

 

Seohyun woke up late.... She could feel her eyes swelling cause of what happened last night.

 

//Flashback//

 

Luhan tilted her head to his face and stared at her for a while... After that, Luhan's gaze went to her thin-lipped mouth. She became nervous of this and her body started to stiffen. Luhan then, went closer to her slowly. Making her more nervous than she had ever been her whole life.

 

''L-lu-han...'' she muttered. ''hmmm?'' he replied. Still moving closer to her face by the second. ''A-are you... uhmm... g-gon-na kiss me?'' she asked. Her question made him smirk a bit then he bit his lip and carressed her cheek.

 

''I can't...'' he said with a sad expression. ''Waeyo?'' she asked. ''So, you want me to kiss you?'' he grinned. And Seohyun was left blushing harder at the moment. ''Aish... Answer my question first.'' she said... Then his face turned from mischievous to expressionless.

 

''Arrasso...'' he said then he looked away from her. ''Cause, your Oh-so protective brother is coming...'' then it became silent.

 

''Eh?'' she said then Sehun came. ''Noona?!'' They both found their attention on the boy who seemed to have steam coming from his nose and ears just because he's angry.

 

''The ice cream parlor. tomorrow. 2pm.'' he whispered to her ear before he left the scene.

 

//End Flashback//

 

She was still in her bathroom splashing a large amount of water on her face to prevent her eyes from swelling again. The reason her eyes was swelling is because she cried her self to sleep. Why did she cry? Cause her innocense of being kissed embarrassed her... A LOT. And she couldn't help but cry and replay the scene in her head. 

 

''Seohyun-ah~!'' her mom called. ''Breakfast is ready~!'' 

 

'De umma' was what she wanted to come out of . But, she just doesn't feel right. So, she decided to just stay in her room.

 

Its already 8 in the morning and she hasn't eaten a single thing. Her parent's start to worry.

 

''Sehun-ah...'' his step mother called him. '' De?''

''What? hasn't she eaten yet?'' she asked.

''Aniyo umma... She was there the whole morning... What could have happened to her?'' he said worrily.

 

Their umma could just furrow her eyebrows. She was worried cause Seo wouldn't skip a meal even though if she's sick. Its bothering her and Sehun.

 

''Sehun-ah~''  their umma called. Sehun faced her and she was carrying a tray of food. ''Go give this to your sister... She might not feel well...''

 

''Okay umma~'' then sehun quickly got the tray and skid upstairs to his noona's room.

 

He was so eager to see if his noona was okay. He knocked on the door and opened it slightly and saw his siter brushing her hair by the window. Sehun's expression softened. To him, seeing her so calm like this, looked so angelic. A smile crept on his face and he called out to her.

''Noona~'' he cooed. She stopped brushing her hair and turned around gently, her softly hair bounced from her shoulder to her back and she gave a soft smile to sehun which made his smile a bit wider. 

She sat on the edge of her bed and se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter