Girls girls girls everywhere

Pimping around

Bora's POV

I was not listening to my teacher because I was keep glancing at amber hehe he's so cute and adorable well you know what I mean I can't take my eyes of him. He's just so attractive.

I hear the bell rings,and I saw amber is about to go when I grab his hand.

hey lets have a lunch together?" I asked him while I let out my sweetest smile.

Uhmm ok as you wish. :3" he said. Yay while we we arrive at the cafeteria, he asked me.

hey what do u want for lunch?" he said to me.

uhh ill have some apple juice and sandwich only.

oh that's all? , well ok find some seats and ill just go there after I order. :D" he said to me.

I was finding a sit and I saw one I was going there,waiting for him to come I was roaming my eyes and there I spotted him. Coming near.

Here your food. He said to me.

But when we were eating,I saw Suzy was taking a sit next to amber while holding a tray of food.

Suzy's POV

It was lunch time,when I spotted amber with a girl maybe his classmate I was going to the counter to buy food.

And when I'm done I was going to amber and the girl.When I got there I sit next to amber while he was surprise.

Amber's POV

I was busy eating my food when I notice that Suzy was seating beside me.

Hi amber nice to see you again. :)" she said to me.

oh hey suzy nice to see you. I said to her while smiling.

Ahem!!" I notice that bora was still infront of us. Keke.

Oh sorry bora, hehe my bad!" I said to her

-------/--------------------------------------------------

sorry guyz I don't continue it today I'm so very tired of travelling may I have my rest first.

dont worry kryber, Jessber fans they will go out in the same.

subscribe pls and comment thank you

Thank you for the subscribers..!!!

Have a nice day. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜΄πŸ˜Έ