Crush

Pimping around

Amber's POV

I was going to the direction jiyoung teach me and here I am in the library hiaxxx thanks I'm here.

Meanwhile at the library~

I was getting a book when I've seen a girl that cannot reach the book she wants I help her and she look at me shock.

Suzy's POV

I was tryin to get my book when I cannot reach it.While I was trying to get my book I saw a hand infront of me getting my book.Well I think he was helping me.

Here's your book:3.he said to me maybe he was new her cause I didn't seen him in school.

Thanks,by the way I'm suzy bae.whats your name?.i asked him.

I'm amber liu.well I'm new here in this school.keke..oh we'll I have to go now nice to meet you suzy :3 

well I have to admit his cute handsome dorky gentleman and nice.

i think.......I like him

Amber's POV

Well I now met two girls.well here i am infront of my classroom waiting for the teacher to come.

ive seen the teacher motioning me to come,I'm here infront of the class.introducing myself.

Hi I'm amber liu,pls be nice to me. ;)

Bora's POV

I saw a guy introducing himself at the class.

when I lift my head up my heart beats faster.

Amber liu go sit at a vacant chair.he nods

Well he sits beside me because its the only vacant seat here.

hi I'm amber.you? He ask me while smiling dorkily. I'm bora he shakes my hand and my face  is so hot.

-----------------–——----------------------------------

hours guyz this is very boring but ill try my best Kay .