Sprained Ankle

Pimping around

(I didn't put those moment when they were eating cause I can't think anymore.hehe peace)

Amber's POV

The lunch time was done,I was heading to my next subject when I saw a girl who was about to fall.I quickly catch her, I was holding her waste and she was holding my shoulder I step back a bit when she was falling. (You know what I mean it was like in anime.

I quickly help her to stand properly,but she fall again.

Hey are you ok?"I asked her

Yeah im ok."She said while she tries to walk but she can't,she keep on falling but I catch her.I kneeled down infront of her and my back is facing her..

What are you doing?" She asked.

Hop on ill send you to clinic."I said to her.And she hop on my back.

I send her to the clinic,And the nurse was asking me what happened.And I tell her everything.And now the nurse was treating her.

What's your name by the way? I asked her.

Oh I'm krystal jung,but my korean name is Jung soojung.She smiled at me.

How bout you what's your name?she asked

Oh I'm amber liu :3" I said to her.

Krystal's POV

When I was walking I accidentally sprained my foot,I closed my eyes for the impact of falling on the ground.

When I didn't feel the ground.I slowly opened my eyes and I saw a guy holding my waist while I was holding his shoulder.

Hey are you ok?" He said to me. 

Yeah I'm ok." I said to him while i try to walk, but I fell and he catch me.

And nxt he do is to kneel infront of me back with his back is facing me.

What are you doing?" I asked him.

Hop on, I'll send you to clinic."he said to me and I hop on his back cause I have no choice.But I think my heart beats faster and my face is getting hotter when he was carrying me.I don't know why.

The nurse is treating me while he was asking my name.

Whats your name by the way?"he asked me.

Oh I'm krystal Jung but my korean name is Jung soojung. I said to him.

How about you what's your name?"I asked him.

Oh I'm amber liu :3" he said.

Well I have to go now krystal, I must be late now." he said while waving his hand and run away.

Haixx what a luck day krystal you met a very cute guy in the school,thanks my sprain ankle.without you i can't met this guy.I thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I'm finish writing kryber and next maybe Jessber or eunber idk...

it's up to me next day..

ok bye bye thanks for subscribing😆😋