Noona!

I'm your... WHAT?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Aish stupid queenkas!* You ran with all your might along with curses in your mind. If only they didn't held you back there just to warned you and protecteed their copper haired kingka, you wouldn't be late to fetch Byunghee by now. The sound of your own watch ticking made you ran as fast as you can.

 

 

 

 

Without even bother to caught you own breath, your eyes wandered around and search for Byunghee. Seeing how quiet the school  is, clearly you were darn late. Your thought that was filled with negativity suddenly stopped when you saw a familiar figure sitting on one of the bench at the field.

*Omo! Is he trying to kidnap Hee?!*

 

Your grip on the hem of your skirt tightened when you stormed towards Byunghee and the stranger, afraid that the strong wind might sway your skirt.

You were about to yelled to him when suddenly the latter turned his head around. Familiar hair.. "C-Chunji sshi?!"

"— Thats oppa for you" Chunji winked.

You settled down beside Byunghee who was trying to unwrapped the candy that Chunji gave him earlier. "What are you doing here?"

"I was going to see Hee at home but then I saw a boy was alone in here. Didn't even thought it was Hee." He explained.

 

You squated in front of Byunghee and rubbed your palms together "Hee-ahh, mianhae noona was late. I promise I won't be late again!"

Byunghee doesn't seem to be bothered so you seized the the candy from him, trying to gained his attention "If you forgive me, I'll give this back~"

He looked up and stared straight into your eyes *No kidding. He got L.Joe's eagle eyes* 

Chunji shrugged when Byunghee shifted his gaze towards the older. Byunghee swallowed his saliva and nodded his head hesitantly. You opened the candy wrap and wiggled it in front of him "Here you go~"

You bent to his level and kissed his cheek "Aigoo good boy! Forgiving other people who done wrong to you"

 

"What kind of threat is that?" Chunji raised a brow. You giggled and trailed behind Byunghee who was already a meter away from where you were standing. 

Chunji, who was being left behind again, stood there, bewildered. Just how many times in a day you left him alone in daze? He jogged to the direction that he set in his minds and hollered "Wait up!"

 

 

 

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

"No. Not that one— I told you not that one!" L.Joe yelled and he was reply by another yell "Then take the cookies by yourself!"

Just when you were about to threw all the cookies towards him, a pair of hands was placed on top of your shoulder "Here. Give it to me"

When L.Joe saw the changes of expression on your face, he got annoyed and spilled the milk on the coffee table as he knew you were the one who had to clean it up later.

 

"Byunghyuuuuuun!" You hissed. He shrugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter