What to do?

I'm your... WHAT?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mworago?"

 

Byunghee lowered his head and glued his eyes to the ground. You wanted to make him feels comfortable so you decided to implying other thing "I-I mean what chocolate is it again?"

"C-Crispy." His voice croaked. 

You grabbed the chocolate and placed it in the cart "Ahhh~ This one?"

He nodded and walked beside you as his another hand held on the cart's steel. He was still in dibelief that he actually voiced out. Not to his mother, not to his friends, not to his teachers, not to his brother and the other hyungs. But to a complete stranger that managed to comfort him in every way.

 

You decided to broke the awkward silence so you tried to searched any topics to talked to him about. And the first thing was about his brother. "So, tell me about L.Joe."

He looked up in confusion.

"Oh haha I mean your copper haired hyung, Byunghyun."

Byunghee chuckled and cleared his throat, still trying to get used to talking, laughing or whatsoever. "Byungie hyung always changed his hair colour."

"Typical." You responded.

"—He has a bad temper. Sometimes he acted stupid and dorky. Oh he's also annoying"

 

You nearly bursted out laughing. Never expected that will came out from a little kid describing his brother. You spread your fingers wide to him and he gladly high-fived it..

Somehow, Byunghee managed to tells you about his activities in school, how his life changed around his friends.

 

When the cashier scanned through the stuffs, he smiled towards Byunghee who was helping you to placed it on the counter. "He's cute."

You returned his smile and patted Byunghee's head. "He is."

"Your dongsaeng?"

"Ye—"

"Eomma, appa told us to buy his drink on our way back."

Your eyes twitched when Byunghee blurted that out while the cashier let out his 'ah~' and didn't looked at you back.

 

 

 

 

"And what was that for?" You stopped walking and raised a brow at Byunghee.

"What?" Oh so this is the real Lee Byunghee. "— He was trying to hit on you."

"So? He's cute." You grinned, thinking that cashier kind of looked alike Super Junior, Kyuhyun.

Byunghee spun around "But you have Byungie hyung."

You rolled your eyes and continued walking "In hell." You quickly covere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter