The reason why

I'm your... WHAT?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to Chunji, you didn't received any detention. Thanks to Chunji, L.Joe didn't has the gut to pay his revenge. Thanks to Chunji, you get a new friend for the first time in high school.

 

"So, want to hang out with me? I mean you can show me around"

You smiled and refused politely "Andwaeyo oppa. I have to take care of someone."

"Byung?" Chunji chuckled.

Your smiled faded instantly and was replaced with a pout "Hee. BYUNG Hee."

 

Apparently, Chunji doesn't have any problem to listened to your story. And with the help of the big mouth of Niel which is a matter of fact, his brain was upgraded with your information as well. From the day Ms Lee met you and today. But one thing he didn't really understand was what really occur between you and L.Joe in the past that the hatred kept growing every day.

 

"Yoon Ae um if you don't mind me asking, why—" "did L.Joe and I hate each other?" You interrupted, actually you was getting used to it when people started asking. But not like how Chunji politely asked. The girls that will pushed you so hard and yelled were those types that threw this question.

Should you really tell?

"Should I tell you? Even if its so embarassing?" You started to flushed red. Bright red. No kidding.

Chunji wiggled his pinky and winked "Won't laugh"

 

 

 

At the same time...

 

"I don't get it why are you so worked out with that Ae kid. She's a girl Joe. Knock some sense" CAP placed his hands on his hips. And when he does that, there goes the lecturer session.

"I think Yoon Ae noona is pretty~ Just because you hate that girl, the whole school hated her" Ricky spoke. While hiding behind Changjo of course. The real maknae crossed his arms and nodded, supporting the praise that was given to you.

Niel jumped in the conversation "Yeah hyung. She's a girl. Girls have sensitive problems you kn—"

 

"SHE'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A GIRL!" L.Joe hollered. The members glanced at each other confusedly as he raked his hair in frustration. The first accident between you and him flashed in his mind. How he hated the memories so much. Or maybe not as much as you do.

 

 

 

//FLASHBACK//

"This is all Hee's fault for not waking up— agh forget it!" L.Joe muttered under his breath and ran throughout the hallway. He took the corner so swiftly that he didn't even realized a girl was coming out while holding tight onto her piles of books as she looked like she was in a rush too. She dropped to the ground and win

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter