oo2; Without U [pt. 1]

When the Cherry Blossoms Fall

Hyemin's POV

 


I stared out of the open window, feeling the cool breeze hitting my cheeks. He would be safely in China now. In Beijing. In his home. 

It was 16 hours since we last met. When was I going to meet him again?

I sighed and picked up my phone. 

I smiled and replied. 

"Oppa! I miss you too :c Let's skype later arasseo? Saranghaeyo <3Hyemin"

I was about to close the window and go up to my room when a familiar head of brown hair caught my eye. 

"Is that..." I muttered to myself. The figure turned a corner and I could clearly see his small eyes, his higly-defined nose, the black headphones draped around his neck. That's definitely...

"Sehun-ah!" I leaned out if the window and shouted. "Yah! Oh Sehun!"

The figure finally turned and looked around. He raised his eyebrows in confusion and continued walking. 

"YAH SAENG!" I shouted again. "Sehun, look up!"

He turned again with a slightly annoyed and exasperated expression and looked up to face me waving my arms hysterically. 

"Oh! NOONAAAA!!!" He shrieked and waved at me. 

I grinned and ran out of the main door, not even bothering to lock it. I rushed down the staircase as fast as I could in my platform sneakers and burst out through the gates of the apartment building.

Sehun saw me and smiled, extending his arms for a hug which I gladly accepted. After a minute, I broke the hug and chided. "Yah Oh Sehun, where did you go for a semester?"

He smiled sheepishly. "About that. Hehe. My dad had to move hith work to Buthan for a while. And I didn't have time to thay a proper goodbye."

I stared at him suspisciously. "Sounds legit." I mused. 

"I'm therious!" Sehun protested. 

"I wasn't joking when I said that." I stated and pinched Sehun's cheeks. "So, did you get a girlfriend-in-a-bikini-lying-on-the-beach?"

Sehun flushed. "A...aniya!"

I raised my eyebrows. "Oh really?"

"Jinjja! I thwear!"

"Thehun-ah, I was just kidding with you. You're still as naive as ever. I see your lisp hasn't gone yet?" I questioned.

"Nah. What about you, noona? Got a boyfriend?" Sehun asked.

"Hmm...yeah." I hummed in response and got up.

"C'mon, Hunnie. Let's go upstairs and talk?"

What I didn't catch was the glint of sadness in his eyes.

***

 


hello~ here's pt. 1 of chapter 2 ^_^

like the story? comment, upvote and subscribe!

-yonluvsu