oo4; I Miss You

When the Cherry Blossoms Fall

Luhan's POV

 


 

BTOB back again~

I lazily opened one eye and stretched my arm out to snooze the alarm clock. Unfortunately, the alarm just got knocked off my bedside table and continued ringing from under the bed. 

Wait. 

The school hostel didn't have bedside tables. 

BTOB change the game~

Wasn't my alarm tone MAMA by the best boy group, EXO-M?

BTOB got your swag~

Fine, you can have my swag! Just...

Then I realised. I'm back in my old home in Beijing. 

Today's my first day at Beijing International College. 

"SH^^^T!" I cursed and doce under my bed for my old alarm which was going...

Don't break, oh eh oh eh don't play~

I slammed my hand onto the 'off' button and looked at the time. 

"9:30am? WHAT THE ACTUAL..." I half-shrieked and grabbed my uniform which was hanging on my doorknob. How did it even get there?

Quickly pulling on the navy vest and blazer, I rushed to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs, tripping and rolling down the rest of them.  

"What time did school start?" I asked my mother while picking up a sandwich on the table. 

"Omo, Luhan? You're still at home? College classes start at 8 every-- YAH!"

I ran off before she could finish talking. Argh, why didn't she wake me up?

"Enjoy the mayo!" I heard her shout to me. I looked down at the sandwich. 

Ew, mayo? I threw the sandwich into the gutter. Sprinting as fast as I could, I ran to the nearest taxi stand and told the driver in Chinese, "Beijing International College, thanks." He gave me a weird look. "I woke up late, hehe." I smiled sheepishly and ruffled my hair. He nodded in understanding and started the engine.

***

Within a quarter of an hour, I reached the school. I tapped on the window nervously as I handed the taxi driver the fare and mumbled, "Keep the change." I burst out of the door, slammed it and ran all the way to the office.

"I'm a new... student..." I panted while leaning on the office counter. The administrator lady glanced at my position and shook her head in disapproval. I pushed myself off the counter and brushed down my uniform as I muttered, "Oops, sorry."

She smiled slightly. "Luhan?" "Yeah." I replied.

"You're in class 1-EXOM. The teacher there will give you your schedule, don't be late again." She instructed while passing me a map of the school layout. Wait... there were so many weird class names. Like 1-BTOB, 1-BAP, 2-INFINITE, 3-SISTAR... 

I walked a little and arrived at my class according to the map.

"Sorry I'm late," I said to the teacher and bowed.

"New studant?" The teacher asked. "Mmhmm."

"What?" The teacher asked, narrowing his eyes. He shook his head. "Nevermind. I'm Mr Kris Wu, you should call me Mr Wu. Go sit there next to Xiumin." He pointed to a chubby kid with really fair skin.

"Okay, thanks." I walked towards the guy. "Hi, I'm Luhan. You look like a baozi." I said when Mr Wu's back was turned, attempting to start a conversation.

"What?!" He looked shocked."Anyway, I'm Xiumin. You can call me Minseok if you want. I'm Korean." He replied.

"Oh, I came from there too! " I told him.

"You're korean?" He asked while raising an already arched eyebrow.

"No, I was livin--"

"AHEM." An annoyed cough cut into my sentence. I looked up and saw Mr Wu looking at me with a displeased expression on his face.

I bowed my head in apology and copied down some of the workings on the whiteboard.

"So I was saying, I lived in the school hostel there."

"Oh I see." Xiumin, or Minseok, said while nodding. I rested my head on my palm and asked casually, "So... you single?"

He jumped in surprise and his head snapped to look at me. "Are you... gay?" He asked with a hint of scrutinisation in his tone.

"NOOO." I replied, disgusted, earning another glare from Mr Wu. I lowered my tone a notch. "I have a girlfriend, but she's in Korea."

"Oh. You miss her?" Xiumin asked.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

I miss her so much...

***

 


 

Hello.

I finally updated! \o/

If you like the story, please comment and subscribe!

Upvotes are worshipped, it just takes a few seconds to click on that button and make my day <3

Loving you readers,

yonluvsu