THREE: Shopping Part II

You're My Appas: Hello Baby B2ST Ver

"What should we buy, huh, Jimin ah?" Kikwang asked as he ruffled her hair as they entered the mall, the teams went their separate ways because Yoseob's team would buy clothes for Juho first. "Should we buy food first? Appa is hungry. Hey, Hyunseung hyung, do you have any extra money there?"

"I only have the money that manager hyung gave us for Jimin. Should we borrow from the staff?" Hyunseung turns to the camera and uses his aegyo. "Please, give us money to buy snacks. Even Jimin is hungry, look."
.
{YOSEOB: I think our team would do well in shopping. Junhyung's quite a fashionista, too. And Doojoon hyung will lead the team well. I wonder how the other team is doing.}
{HYUNSEUNG: My teammates are always hungry, I swear...}
.
.
"We should have a concept! Right, what concept fits Juho well? What do you think?" Doojoon asked as he looked around, the camera films the different stalls for baby clothes.

"Let's try the gangster concept." Junhyung says as he looks along the oversized shirts and baggy pants for toddlers, Yoseob gives him a dirty look.

"We should do a cute one, since he's too cute." Yoseob suggests, Doojoon nods and agrees as he counts the money given to them. "I'm curious to what the others are doing. Should I go follow them?"

"Leave them alone. We don't have all the time in the world, so let's hurry."
.
"Did you bring the baby diary?" Kikwang asks as he looked around the different aisles in the grocery shop. "What does she like eating the most?"

Dongwoon stops to read the diary, the camera-man goes around and films behind him. "It says here that they eat spaghetti well, and they're allergic to seafoods. So no seafoods. And they need milk."

"Hyunseung hyung, you cook spaghetti well, right? Should we make it for dinner?"

"Ok, got it. Let's start."
.
{MANAGER KIM JIYONG: I never expected the boys to do well, they're really childish, I thought they couldn't handle taking care of kids. I guess they like them a lot.}
{KIKWANG: Hyunseung hyung's food is daebak.}
{JuHO AND JIMIN: (giggles at the camera)}
.
.
"I'm seriously tired, now we're done shopping, the other team needs to shop for clothes already, right? There's an hour left, where are they?" Junhyung says as he carries Juho, this time, the kid didn't cry. "Should we drop the kids first at a kids' cafe for a while?"

"Doojoon hyung! Oh my god. My feet hurts." Hyunseung says as he struggles with the grocery bags. "What did you buy for Juho?"

"You'll see when we get home, we should drop the twins off first so we can shop freely."
.
"Since Jimin is a girl, we should buy something girlish." Dongwoon says as the camera follows behind them, he turns to a female staff. "You have a daughter about their age right? What do they like?"

"My girl likes Disney Princesses a lot." The staff answers briefly as she hides from the camera.

"Oh, got it."
.
{DONGWOON: I really don't like shopping for clothes, that's not my expertice. And I'm tired, but I'm doing this for our daughter so no use complaining, right?}
{HYUNSEUNG: (sighs) Being an appa is hard, but when I see the kids' faces, the tiredness fades away.}
{JUNHYUNG: The B2TYs would see me as a perfect husband and father, right? Keke.}
.
.