TWO: B2ST goes shopping!

You're My Appas: Hello Baby B2ST Ver

A light knock on the dorm's door caused the members to look up and stare at their manager who shrugged back and pointed at the door, Kikwang was the first one to stand up and approach the door, followed by Hyunseung, and then Yoseob.
.
.
.
{KIKWANG: My heart was seriously doing this skip a beat thingy, I didn't know why I stood up and approach the door first, I really wanted to meet the baby.}
.
The door slowly opened and two heads peeked in, Yoseob squealed excitedly as Kikwang opened the door for them. The other members plus the manager stood up and curiously approached the door.

"God, they really do look a like." Junhyung said as he quickly grabbed his Pikachu stuffed toy and approached the boy twin, who blinked at him and turned to run to their mother. "Why do I always scare kids away?"

"That's cause you're scary, hyung." Dongwoo laughed as he stooped down to the female twin's eye level, the baby blinked at him before smiling widely. "See? Kids love me."
.
.
{DOOJOON: The first thought that came to my mind is how the twins looked so perfect, and cute. They're like small versions of Yoseob and Kikwang.}
{YOSEOB: Junhyung hyung really scare kids easily with his intimidating eyes, and the way he talked. He really had the gangster aura, maybe that's why kids are scared of him.}
{JUNHYUNG: Are they kidding me?}
.
.
"What are their names?" The camera filmed the group's leader as he carried the male twin and played peek-a-book with him, the baby giggled and pinched his nose.

"The girl is Park Jin Mi, she's twelve seconds older, the boy is Park Ju Ho." The mother said as she handed the members a baby bag. "This are their things, inside is a baby diary where their needs are written and some facts that you should know. I hope you could take care of them."

"Neh, we'll do our best."
.
.
{DOOJOON: This is really it.}
.
.
"Hi, I'm Junhyung appa." For the nth time, the group's rapper tried approaching the babies, but they either turned away or look as if they're about to cry. "I give up." He stood up and went to their room, the camera following behind him. "Kids really don't like me."

"I'm Yoseob appa." Yoseob grinned, Ju Ho laughed and tried attacking him with his toy car. "He's like Junhyung hyung. Attacking with toys."

"Guys, you need to go shopping now. Ju Ho will go with Doojoon, Yoseob, and Junhyung, Ji Min goes with the rest, ok? Come back after two hours."

"Let's go shopping with Juhoniee~"
.
.
"It's cold," Dongwoon said as he assisted Ji Min going down the small stairs, the camera filmed them from the front as they rode the van. "What should we buy Jimin?"

"Candies." Jimin grinned as she looked up at Dongwoon.

"Aigoo, you're so cute. Just like appa."
.
.
{DONGWOON: I don't know why, but I really love kids. They're so adorable. And I think they love me.}
{JUNHYUNG: Junhyung appa is dumped -____-"}
.