One

You're My Appas: Hello Baby B2ST Ver

The camera made its way inside the dim-litted dorm of the six daddies. The cameraman made a turn to the left, where the first room was located. He focuses on the first bunkbed, on top slept B2ST's maknae, Son Dongwoon. He turned to face the wall as soon as he felt the camera filming him. The camera then went to the bottom of the bunkbed, where the rapper was peacefully sleeping with his stuffed Pikachu toy.

He stirred on his sleep, and then began snoring. You could here Dongwoon moving on the top bed as he groaned from the sunlight when the manager opened the curtains.

Beside the bunkbed, there's a single bed, where the leader was peacefully sleeping. Or not. His loud snores echoed inside the room, Dongwoo sat up and the camera focused on him again as he grinned and wave, though his eyes were still threatening to close from tiredness.

"I'm B2ST's maknae, Son Dongwoon."
.
.
{Dongwoon: Out of the six of us, I think Junhyung hyung is the scariest to wake up. He attacks us with his Pikachu toy and sometimes, he punches us too (giggles)}
{Junhyung: You came too early! I thought that the crew would come by noon, or so I thought. It's embarrasing to be filmed while waking up.}
{Yoseob: Yes, Junhyung is the hardest to wake up. He pulls you the bed forcefully if he doesn't want to get up. I think Doojoon hyung is second to the hardest.}
.
.
"Slept well?" Doojoon asked as he faced the camera while taking a sip from his cereal. The other members could be seen walking in the background in their pajamas. "Today is a special day, we would be meeting the twins. I wonder if they're fraternal or identical, either way, I hope they're cute like Yoogeun."

"Hyung, do we have any other food other than cereals? Like bacon or egg or anything?" Kikwang whined, suddenly fixing himself as the camera filmed him. "Annyeong! I'm the most handsome appa, Lee Kikwang!" He said and did a peace sign.

"And I'm the cutest!" Yoseob said and frantically waved from the background. "Aish, I should go wash up now or else I'd look bad in front of the cameras."

"Who said they were the most handsome?" Junhyung came out of the room with a towel that hung on his shoulders, he smirked at the camera as he sat beside Doojoon. "I'm the most charismatic appa, Yong Jun Hyung imnida."

Doojoon rolled his eyes and tried doing an aegyo, "I'm the perfect appa, Doo Joon appa."

"Yuck, hyung, that's so gross."
.
.
{VJ: Who does aegyo the most out of all the members?}
{Kikwang: (laughs) I think I do it the most, girls love it, don't they?}
{Junhyung: Psh, I'll never do an aegyo thing. I think, Yoseob does it the most (nods his head)}
{Yoseob: Aegyo is my middle name}
.
.
"Boys, the twins would arrive any minute now." The manager said as he handed them different envelopes. "I gave you lists of things to do, after you meet the twins, group up in two teams of three and buy them in the mart."

"Won't the twins get scared of us?" Dongwoon asked as he exchanged glances with the members. "They'd be surprised to see our looks, and our different hairstyles, specially Hyunseung hyung's."

"You'll see when you meet them."