[Teen top] Nothing could break us apart

(BxB) I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

The picture is the one that I talked about...aish really tempting me to do ~

So now, I made the first story! huhu!

No one POV

Teen top reached their dorms after finishing their entire hectic schedule today. L.Joe quickly lay down on the couch when he was the first one entered their dorm.

“Byunggie, go to sleep in your room.” CAP said. L.Joe just ignored the leader.

“Let me bring him into the room.” Ricky said. CAP just nodded.

Ricky walked to the couch. “Hyung~”

He shook off L.Joe’s body. L.Joe groaned. “Let me sleep for a while.”

“What a while? You gonna catch a cold hyung. Quick, get up.” Ricky pulled L.Joe to get up.

“Why, Ricky?” Chunji came in after checked things he left in the van just now.

“He doesn’t want to go to the bed.” Chunji sighed.

“Let me handle him.” Ricky nodded. His spirit dropped a bit but he knew he shouldn’t play with his feelings.

Ricky walked to his shared room with Changjo. He opened the door.

“Changhyun?” Changjo called his name after Ricky closed the door. Sensing tense expression on Ricky’s face, Changjo walked to his love.

“Anything wrong, Changgie?” Ricky shook his head.

Changjo grabbed Ricky’s hand. Ricky looked down.

“If something’s bothering you, tell me. I don’t want and like to see your sad face. It’s hurt me.”

Ricky plastered a smile and looked up. “Gomawo, Jonggie.”

Changjo smiled. “I genuinely love you, I would anything for you, Changhyun.”

“I’m sorry that I can’t love you as you’re right now but I’ll try.” Changjo smiled.

“Don’t worry, it’s me taking the role to make you fall for me. Don’t blame yourself if you aren’t. Maybe I’m fail?” Ricky stared deeply into Changjo’s eyes. Changjo caressed Ricky’s cheek.

“Enjoy your time, babe.” Changjo leaned closer and kissed Ricky.

Again, a tight feeling lingered in his stomach. Sparkles of fireworks heard and butterflies were flying in his stomach.

Changjo was about to pull away but Ricky quickly pushed Changjo’s head, make their lips pressed on each other.

The kiss lasted longer than expected. Ricky pulled away.

“I will fall for you, I know myself.” Ricky muttered those words. Changjo looked at him. Ricky smiled, a sincere one.

“I could feel my heart thumped hard whenever you kissed me. I think you just need to make me forget L.Joe hyung, get over him because I could feel I already fall into you a little.” Changjo smiled.

“Gomawo, Changhyun. Gomawo.” Ricky chuckled and he hugged Changjo. Changjo laughed softly and hugged him tight.

“I really love you, babe. Jeongmal.” Ricky nodded.

“Let’s have some sleep.” Changjo said when he loosened his hug.

“Umm, Changjo.” Ricky called shyly. Changjo looked at him.

“Yeah, babe?”

“Can I…erm, I…”

Changjo raised his brow. “Tell me what you want.”

“Can I sleep with you? I mean, can you hug me while sleeping?”

Changjo smiled. He pulled Ricky to his bed.

He sat down on his bed. “Come.”

He patted the bed beside him, motioned Ricky to sit. Ricky sat.

“You can sleep with me every night, Changhyun. I would love too.” Changjo ruffled Ricky’s hair.

Ricky wanted to say something but Changjo cut off him.

“Don’t worry, about that I will wait till you’re ready. And by the way, I don’t want to make love with someone doesn’t love me from his heart.” Changjo cupped Ricky’s cheeks.

“Thank you.”

“Lie down.” Ricky lay down beside Changjo. Changjo hugged him from behind.

“Is it okay?” Changjo asked.

Ricky nodded. “I love your warmth.”

“I love you. Good night, love.” Changjo kissed Ricky’s hair. Ricky smiled.

“Night, Jonggie.”

 

“I count to three Lee Byunghyun. If you aren’t getting up, no for a month.” Chunji said.

“One.”

L.Joe still didn’t move.

“Two. I mean it, Byunghyun.” Chunji said.

Silence.

“Thr…Ah!”

L.Joe pulled Chunji and he fall on him. Their face was an inch to meet. L.Joe smiled.

“You really like to threaten me. That’s what I love about you, you’re y like that.”

Chunji pouted. “Let me go. I’m tired.”

“Not so fast.” L.Joe hugged Chunji’s waist when he wanted to get up. L.Joe captured those plump lips.

“Ahm…mm..” Chunji’s word engulfed by L.Joe’s kiss. When he was struggling to pull away, L.Joe quickly pushed Chunji’s head and made their lips pressed on each other.

Chunji gave in. The make out session became steamy when Chunji trailed down his hand across L.Joe’s abs and down to his thigh.

“Chan…mmm…” L.Joe moaned when Chunji accidentally touched . He aroused.

L.Joe pulled away. “Look who are excited tonight. Don’t you say that you’re tired just now?”

Chunji pouted. “That’s you who seduced me okay?”

L.Joe chuckled. “Let’s continue in the room. Or do you want it here?”

“Room. I don’t want they heard your -like moans.” L.Joe looked at Chunji.

“Isn’t that you who begged like a ?” Chunji rolled his eyes. L.Joe laughed.

Chunji got up. L.Joe stood up and pulled Chunji to their room.

“I will take you hard tonight.”

Chunji bit his lips. “Okay.”

L.Joe smirked and opened the door.

 

“Nah, they’re doing it tonight, again.” Niel said and closed the door quietly. He was eavesdropping just now.

CAP went out from the bathroom. “What again?”

“Nothing.” Niel became nervous when saw his leader. His hair was wet and he only wore towel, wrapped around his lower body. Niel gulped.

CAP who was taking out his pajama from the closet realized Niel was looking at him.

“Anything you want to say?” CAP asked.

“Err…nothing.” Niel scratched his hair.

CAP chuckled. “I’m hot, isn’t it?”

Niel blushed. CAP turned to Niel, saw his love was blushing hard.

CAP smirked and walked towards Niel.

“Ahn Daniel~” CAP called his name. Niel looked down, he can’t see his leader’s face.

“It’s hard to see you fluster and blush hard like this. You’re cute.” CAP lifted Niel’s face. Niel slowly looked up. Their eyes met.

“You’re the only one could make me like this. Giggle like a girl, drool over you and fluster like someone in love. Only you, hyung.” Niel confessed. CAP smiled.

“This is really a miracle. Same goes to me, babe. I always oppressed myself not to think of you. But you’re always careless. Go around in this room exposing your milky upper body, make me wanna eat you.” CAP paused. He hugged Niel’s waist.

“You don’t know how mad I am. How hard to resist and deny those thought in my head about you. How crazy I am to deny my strong f

Please log in to read the full chapter