Chapter 7- Krystal's condition

Minsul's Circle of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Minho heard all of that, his feels like he's back in the past again. He's like a statue standing beside his couch staring at the sitting Sulli, Sulli is avoiding her eyes to Minho. 

"Minho why are you staring my girlfriend?" Tae Min asked curiously.

"aah.... I'm just remembering her face, because i don't really remember her face since all of us got separated."

"ohh....ok....."

Krystal was just sitting beside Sulli when she remembered something, "Tae Min oppa, Sulli, I still have one more thing to tell you." "What is that?"

"Minho oppa and I are already dating..." Krystal said as she stood up and walk towards Minho and clung her arm to Minho's arm.

"Bwoh!!!???"  Minho said as he move away Krystal's arms.

Tae Min stood up because of shock, "Wait... what's going on here,is that true Minho?". Minho stilled, he can't speak anymore, 

"Me and Krystal was not............" Minho didn't continue with his sentence because Krystal covered his mouth, and she pulled him towards the door.

"Just a wait a minute Tae Min oppa.... we'll just talk outside, we're going back ok?" Krystal said as she closed the door and go out with Minho.

Outside Minho's office

"Yah!! what do you think you're doing Krystal, we're not dating!!!... take back what you've said to them, tell them it's not true.."

"It's my condition oppa, it's my condition......... remember last day?... I said I will only hire her in one condition, and this is the condition, to date with me,"

"I do remember that, but Krystal, why don't you just consider Sulli?, you knew that she's our past friend, so why just accept her without doing any condition?"

"no Minho oppa, I'll not hire her if you don't associate with me!!!" She angrily said, and tears begun to fall

"please don't do this Krystal, you'll just be hurt..."

"hurt?, why would I be hurt, do you have someone you like?.... please try me oppa.... I know you can fall to me too... please give me a chance... just think about it, if you do this many things will benifit, first Sulli will have a job, second, Tae Min will always see her here, and third, you can give your heart a chance to love..please date with me oppa" Krystal said as she put her hands together begging his oppa with her teary eyes.

Minho can say nothing, but he's thinking carefully about it and he realize Krystal is right, "atleast, Sulli will have a job, and I think It's time form me to date someone and just move on from the past." Minho thoght to himself.

"What now oppa,,,  have you decided?" Krystal said while her heart is beating to nervous.

"yes... I'll date with you, I'll try but I can't promise you such romantic feelings"

"ne oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter