SOUP

Minsul's Circle of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 13

Minho arrived at the Bar Restaurant on time, he saw Tae Min drowning himself in alcohol, so he run towards him.

“Yah!!! Tae Min-shi.. what do you think you’re doing, you’re drunk.. you said you have something to say with me.. what is that?” Minho said to the drunken Tae Min.

 

“please take care of my Sulli………………”  Tae Min said

“b-bwoh? Why are you saying that? Did something happened?”

Tae Min looked seriously to Minho, “ bro… my father asked me to stay in the U.S for 6 months, I don’t want to disappoint my father and I also love my work and also Sulli, so I think you can take care of her while I’m gone”

“but…. If you truly love Sulli, you’ll fight for her, no matter what happens, why don’t you bring her in the U.S?”

“no way… if ever my father found out that I bring Sulli there, he will be mad at me, he didn’t like Sulli for me, so I have to leave her, but just 6 months.. please.”

“but are you sure you want to leave Sulli to me?”  Minho asked.

“yes.. because I have trust with you, you are the only person I can trust about this matters, but please…. Don’t let other man take Sulli away, she’s only mine arasseo?”

Minho can’t look straight to Tae Mines eyes, “a-ahh… n-ne…. I will take care of her, and s-she’s only yours.” Minho said.

“ that’s a relief, well I will leave the day after tomorrow, but don’t tell her I’m leaving, you just tell her when I already left the country, I can’t say goodbye to her because I don’t want her to see crying, so it’s better to leave without saying goodbye to her, comfort her ok?”

“yes.. I’ll do everything to make her feel alright.”

“let’s drink first…” Tae Min said.

“ok.. but just one shot”

 

Minho noticed that he is already drunk so he decided to leave Tae Min

“ Tae Min…  return to your home safely.. arasseo? I’ll go back to my apartment now.” Minho said as tapped Tae Min’s shoulder and goes out of the bar restaurant.

 

Minho reached his car, he is trying to open his car using his key but he can’t concentrate because he feels dizziness because he’s drunk, after a few seconds he opened the car, and drove it to his apartment.

 

Minho reached his apartment, when he entered, he saw Sulli watching a show on TV, Sulli noticed someone in the door so she quickly stood from the couch, “ Minho oppa is that you?” said Sulli. She walks slowly and saw Minho’s face red.

“Minho oppa, why is your face like that? Are you drunk?”

“ahh.. not so drunk.. but I feel dizzy,, can I ask you a favour?”

“ne…. what is that”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter