Chapter 6- Memories

Minsul's Circle of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At Minho’s Office

 

Minho knocked.

 

“Come in….”.  Tae Min said as Minho and Sulli entered the room

 

“ok… Sulli sit beside me.. Krystal want to say something…”. Tae Min grabbed Sulli’s arms and pulled her to make her sit.

 

Krystal stood from her position and, she seated beside Sulli, Krystal faced her, then she hold Sulli’s hands, “ahh…. Sulli… I’m sorry for what I’ve said earlier, I didn’t meant to say that, I’m just worrying about my brother, but my brother keeps on saying that you’re a good person, he  told me that you’re the girl we’ve met 7 years ago, that time Tae Min oppa, Minho oppa, were 3rd year highschool and I was 2nd year highschool, we all used to be friends for 2 days, that’s sad, because you said you and your parents will move to other place, you said you don’t know where it is, so we haven’t seen each other again, until you came back and we see each other again, I’m glad you came back as Tae Min oppa’s girlfriend.” Krystal said as she hugged Sulli.

 

“It’s alright, Krystal.. actually I admire you a lot, you’ve grown up pretty.” Sulli said as she response to Krystal’s hug.

 

Minho was standing beside them, he’s shocked from what he heard.

 

“w-what?, she’s the girl we’ve met 6 years ago?” Minho said as he takes hold of Sulli’s chin, turning it left and right.

 

“Minho oppa, what are you doing?” Sulli said.”

 

“Your face changed a lot, are you sure you are that girl?, why can’t I remember your name?”

 

“It’s because that time I’m not using Sulli, instead I’m using Jinri, don’t you remember at the hospital? I said my name is Choi Jinri but you can call me Sulli.”

 

“ohh..yes I remember.. but hey!! Tae Min, why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

 

“Remember when I called you? that I’m going back to Korea and I will show you my girlfriend?, that was my plan, but unexpectedly, you already met her, so I decided to bring her here and tell you the truth but suddenly Krystal stated, so this is my only time I have to tell you the truth.

 

*flashback*

 

7 years ago

 

Tae Min, Minho and Krystal were biking in a park, but suddenly Minho accidentally bumped a girl, her head was down due to the bike’s impact. Tae Min quickly stopped his bike, and check if the girl is alright. Tae Min helped her to get up while Minho was just standing there, watching them.

 

“Yah!!! Tae Min, don’t help her, we don’t even know that girl….. hey !! girl ..don’t block our way, can’t you see we’re biking?” Minho said as stepped out of his bike.

 

“yah!!! Minho oppa,.. don’t be too harsh to a girl, I’m a girl also so I’m hurt when you’re treating a girl like that” Krystal said as she walks towards the girl and helped Tae Min to make her ok.”

 

Sulli stands up, she stared at Minho, and Minho was stilled because he was amaze with her beauty.

 

“Hey!!! Who are you to treat me like this huh???... my dad is a policeman … do you want me to call him?” Sulli said with anger.

 

Minho is scared in police

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter