Meet tiffany

Its about love in life

 

 
Chapter 2
 
 
 
When the class was started i felt really  sleepy..  When i close my eyes someone enterupt me and asking if it is okey for me that she will sit next to me i din't open my eyes just to to her nd back to sleep again... Till i heard the bell rung and i slowly open my eyes nd fix myself till yoona and yuri ask me to have launch with them... But i felt not hungry at all nd say to them that i am not hungry i'll be going to somewhere to get some fresh air... Nd they nodded nd left me in the room... I thought i am the one who left,  then, i found out that someone next to me looking for something in her desk... I think she needs help so i decided to talk to that person... Uhmmm hey? Do you want me to help you? She slowly look up and our eyes meet then she smile at me and say Hai...? I lost one pair of my earrings i dont know where did it is...  And its really important to me thats why i really need it to find it..could you help me?:)) she ask shyly..  I nodded  and ask her may i saw the one of your i
Earings so thati could recognise it? She get the pair of earrings and to see it , i could say that it is really beautiful...uhmm i find to other side and you find here arraso? Gomawo she said.. :)) 
 
 
A couple of minutes of looking to her earrings till  i found it! ^_^ its really beautiful ..  Here i put the earrings to her ears and there.. Done!, i smile to her and she bow to mea nd said Gomawo ? Ileum-i myo-eyo? ( what is your name?) im kim taeyeon just call me taeyeon... Anni its ok for me that i help you.. :))  i really really thank you taeyeon... Iam tiffany hwang just call me tiffany.. She introduce herself and we shake our hands nice to meet you tiff i said i i mean tiffany.. Its ok to callme tiff :))  i saw it again her eye smile nd i found it really amaze me to see those eyes of her.. I smile back nd we broke our hands till i heard something to her stomach shes hungry huh? I laugh at her nd look down her head its so embarrassing She said shyly... Anni its ok maybe you go to canteen already i said.. Then she look up and could you accompany me tae-tae? She ask me.., . Aww i forgot your new here am I right? Ne , and i dont know wheres the canteen of this school... Please help me.. I am really hungry.. She pout at me... Please please tae-tae... Amd again i node...
 
 
 we walk till we rich the canteen here we are i said.. You order there first and i'll wait for you here.. She node nd buy for her food and she buys a lot maybe shes really hungry(thinking)... Till i heard yuri shouting my name and she wave her hands..i waveback and tell to tiff that i introduce her to my friends and we i sit in front of yuri and yoona nd tiff sit next to me... I talk first to them... Hey guys i would like you to meet tiffany nd tiff this is yoona and yuri my best buddy's of mine. I smile to her nd she bow herself to them annyonghaseo... Im tiffany... Nice to meet you^_^ hehe... We are talking  nd laughing while they eat their launch nd tiffany offers a sandwich to me..for helping her a while ago...nd accept it thank her i smile back...
 
 
 
Till we've became friends to tiffany ( i want to know her more thinking taeyeon..)