Remembering the past

Its about love in life

 

Chapter 1
 
Tae past
 
Its been a year, i still felt the pain in my heart the pain that cause my life became worst because we haven't officially brake up with my girlfriend sunny, i felt hurt on that day that shes gone like theirs nothing happened to us, she left me alone and until now im still waiting for  her, i thought that shes going back to me until my bestfriend told me about sunny, that sunny has a boyfriend... I thought to myself she loves me but shes not, one day she text me about us and the thing was... it was a puppy love that she felt for me, i was hurt by saying those words, i really felt pain in my heart... This pain never left me until one day i ask myself why do people need to be love?, why people need to be hurt? Why i choose her ? I regret everything that i gave my love to her, i regret the fact that i confess to her about my feelings towards her... Hoping that it would never happened ( teary eyed)
 
present time
 
 
Taeyeon pov:
 
I promise to myself that i would never fell inlove again... Thinking those bad memories i felt sad and pain but i still try to move-on... I would accept the fact that we were not meant to be... ( i wipe my tears away) i fix myself and ready to go school... 
 
Its another day of going to school and not in the mood again.. I am now walking alone to go school but their was two person  interrupt me for thinking too much and it was yoona and yuri  they said good morning taengoo... Nd we hug each other... morning... Buddys i said.. 
 
 (Yuri)  Hows your day? Still thinking again? 
(Taeyeon) yeah ! It just nothing talk  about it... Should we go now? 
( yoona)  aish! Yah! Taengoo... Dont ya think we dont know you ? Juguleh ( you wanna die mean)
( Taeyeon) yoona mianhe it just.. Just that... 
(Yuri) yah! Thats enough guys we should go now, and you !  well talk about this later arraso?
 ne..yurishii.. Mianhe...(taeyeon)