The task!

Its about love in life

 

 
Chapter 3 
 
 
Taeyeon pov:
 
The days has past tiffany and i are now became bestfriends I don't really know why we became close to each other but i really like it, the way walk together, sharing of story about ourselves and what we like and dislikes something like that,  but one thing that i know about tiffany is that she is not interested to girls, i mean shes straight... I thought at first it was fine with me but i felt something inside of me that i really didnt know what kind of feeling is this but i didnt care about it, as long as im happy to be by her side always,  its make me feel happy... 
 
At school 
 
Mr. Wung pov: 
 
Okey class i would like to announce to all of you that this coming next week  were having  a camping and all of our teacher are planning for this event and all of you should participate for this event... You have to group yourselves into eight in one group... Some of the games that i would like to discuss but i think were running out of time uhmm... Ms. Kim Taeyeon please stay here for a while since your the president of this class and the others  you may go now... 
 
Tae: Mr. Wong what can i do for you? 
Mr. Wong : i need you to make planners for this camping event for them to prepare what they have to bring for camping and what game they are assigned... Is it okey with you Ms. Kim? 
Tae: Yes Mr. Wung ! Its my pleasure and i think i don't have anything to do this day... 
Mr. Wung : thank you Ms. Kim i trust you to this task...  You can go now, i think someones waiting for you outside...
Tae: thank you once again Mr. Wung see you yah tomorrow... ( i bid goodbye to Mr. Wung) i m thinking who's that person waiting for me outside?
 
When I'm out of the room i saw my bestfriends yoona and yuri waiting for me i go to them and i hug them both... Yuri yoona i miss you guys... Yoona ask are you in drugs? They laugh aniyo im just happy because your waiting for me... ^_^ thank you for waiting i said... Aww.. Just kidding unni .. Our taengoo miss us... ^_^   Yuri said then were hugging again like theirs no tomorrow... By the way why are you guys waiting for me? Uhmm because were planning if you would like to go with us at bar, have some fun you know...^_^ evil plan...? Just for this night Taeng , you wanna come? Plaese... We miss going to bar... Arrasso maybe at 9pm i think but i text you if im done preparing the plan for the camping event next week arrasso ? ... So see you guys there? Ommo... Thanks taengoo see yah at the bar... Hehe then weve bid goodbye to each other ... Aeggoo i really cant agree to their plan but I'm happy because its been a long time since i meet tiffany i didn't going to club again...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
______________________ im really trying my best to continue this story______________ im willing to work hard to this story to make it better... Mianhae if theirs something wrong with this chapter....