CHAPTER 4

I Created My Girlfriend

 

“That was weird. I haven’t dreamed of her.” Jiyong mumbled as he began to massage his temple hoping that he just forgotten what happened in his dream, believing that he actually dreamed about her. He then started massaging the back of his head going down to his nape.

 

 

 

He did everything to remember his dream. He laid down the bed in exactly same position on how he slept last night. He buried his head on the pillow and forced himself to sleep. But to no afford, nothing happened. His mind was just blank.

 

 

 

He stares at Gaho nonchalantly while the dog is biting and pulling the tip of the blanket. Jiyong cannot accept that Dara was not in her dream. How will he continue the story now? 

 

 

 

“I need a break. Maybe I was just really exhausted last night. Right, Gaho?” He told the dog that is still busy playing with the blanket which is now wrapping his small body. Jiyong chuckles when he saw it having a hard time unwrapping itself. He started to join in the battle between Gaho and the blanket.

 

 

 

Jiyong teased Gaho by trapping it again inside the blanket everytime it gets the chance to escape. Seeing his dog gets tired, he let it escape. “Cmon, let’s get something to eat.” He said while snapping his fingers to get Gaho’s attention. The dog dashed outside the room.

 

 

 

He fixed his bed before following Gaho in the kitchen but to his surprise, the dog is not there. He began searching the places in the house where Gaho usually stays. He ended up seeing the dog on the porch.

 

 

 

“There you are.” Jiyong, with a dog food in his hands, approached Gaho who was busy biting something…again. He tried to snatch the thing away from Gaho to know what it was. A tug of war happens between Jiyong and Gaho with the shoe at stake. Jiyong immediately snatched the shoe away from Gaho.

 

 

 

“A shoe? A lady’s shoe?” Jiyong cannot believe what he was holding. Where could Gaho get some lady’s shoe? He was about to scold Gaho when his phone rang.

 

 

 

“Hello Ji! It’s Friday. It’s Gym Day.” The caller said. “Yeah I didn’t forget. I’m actually fixing my things now. I’ll be there in half an hour.” Jiyong answered coolly so that his brother wouldn’t sense that he’s lying.

 

 

 

“Okay. I’ll wait for you then.” Top said and hung up. Jiyong glared at the dog with the look of ‘we’re-not-yet-done-and-I’ll deal-with-you-later’. The dog ,which seemed to sense the dark aura of Jiyong, lowered its head and played dead.

 

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

I went to my room and immediately fixed my things. Top hates to wait. He’s ill-tempered. I remembered before when we had an outing with his friends, I mean my friends as well. Seungri, the maknae of the group, was an hour late. Top hyung began ranting words we cannot understand. His eyes were emitting deathly glares. That’s why, no one dared to look at him. 

 

 

 

When Seungri arrived, hyung didn’t let him to explain. There are no excuses for him. He made the maknae bring all the baggages we have, all by himself. A beast was unleashed out of Top. Throughout the ride, we all fell in silence. I was really amazed how Bom noona, his fiancé, tames him. With just one word of noona, hyung calms down.

 

 

 

They were already in their 10th year anniversary when Top asked Bom to marry him. We are witnesses on how love blossomed between the two. They met during a retreat when they were in grade school and started dating during high school. Our mom was very excited meeting Bom since he had two sons and incredibly longing for a daughter.

 

 

 

Without further ado, I immediately went my way out and rode my car.

 

 

 

The moment I arrived in the gym, Top keeps on asking me questions…about girls. “Mom told me she set you on a blind date last week. How’d it go?” He asked.

 

 

 

“I did not show up.” I answered while tying my shoes. “Whaaat? Don’t you ever want to be laid again, like ever again in your life?” He asked loud enough for others to hear.

 

 

 

My eyes widen in shock. “Can you please lower your voice a little bit?” I said biting my lip.

 

 

 

“Okay. Sorry.” He apologized tapping my shoulder and made his way to the treadmill. I followed him as soon as I finished fixing my shoe laces.

 

 

 

“Im not that desperate and besides Mom keeps on introducing me to girls who were not my type.” I shrugged.

 

 

 

“Woah.” He grinned. “So tell me your type.”

 

 

 

I was about to tell him things about Dara but his phone rang.

 

 

 

He immediately answered. I knew already who called just by looking the way he smiles. I was almost choked by the water I was drinking when I heard him giggled. He was giggling and pouting simultaneously as if the caller can see him.

 

 

 

“This guy must be really in love.” I muttered as I remember Dara who was not present in my dream last night. It was just one night but I’m missing her already especially her never-ending stories. I wonder if she’s not into photography, she could be a good writer.

 

 

 

Top interrupted my thoughts when he said, “Bom is waiting in your house and asking us to buy some ingredients. She will cook for us.”

 

 

 

Noona is a good cook. She used to cook for us before whenever our parents are out of town. I fixed my things and about to head to the dressing room when Top’s words stopped me from walking.

 

 

 

“By the way, Bom found some undies on your couch.” He said grinning slyly.

 

 

 

 

“You didn’t mention you're seeing someone.”

 

 

----

Annyeong Yeorobun~!! Im baaack. :))

BTW, sorry for the boring chap. T___T

To my subscribers, I hope you will not leave me. ^-^

Pls comment and subscribe.

Kamsaaaa. <3