CHAPTER 5

I Created My Girlfriend

 

BOM’S POV

 

It’s been a long time since I saw Jiyong. He doesn’t have a lot of friends so I planned to pay him a visit. Top told me that he’s going to meet Ji for gym. What a good timing, I will have a lot of time to prepare.

 

 

I am on my way to Jiyong’s apartment holding 2 bags of grocery items. I plan to cook their favorite dish, Salisbury steak for dinner. As I arrived in front of the house, I was greeted by Gaho who was poking its head on the door.

 

 

I wasn’t surprised by Gaho but by the fact that the door was open and no one other than me and Jiyong’s family knew about his house code. What if… there are thieves in the house? Ottokae!!!

 

 

Think Bom. Calm down. Breathe in, breathe out.

 

 

What if he just deactivated the code or it doesn’t work anymore? Yes, that’s right. Be optimistic. Besides, if there are thieves, Gaho will not be here welcoming me. They should have tied him or hang him. Then, I will be there rescuing him fighting all those ugly thugs.

 

 

And regretting all their lives for meeting the BOMINATOR. *evil laugh*

 

 

I cleared my throat and slowly open the door halfway and enter the house. When I found no traces of thieves or whatever, I immediately unload the things I bought. I brought out my recipe book to check if I didn’t forget to buy anything. Condensed French onion soup, check. Worcestershire sauce, check. Mustard Powder, check. Ground Beef….

 

 

Where’s the ground beef? Ugh. How stupid am I to forget the main ingredient? I don’t have any choice but to disturb Top and ask him to buy the missing ingredient.

 

 

I searched my phone inside my bag which is on the couch. I took a seat and dialed Top’s number. I leaned and rested my head until I felt something under my .  

 

 

I didn’t peek while reaching for it.

 

 

When I held it, I heard Top’s voice on the other line. “Hi baby!” I said seductively still holding the thing that made me uncomfortable from sitting.

 

 

I heard him giggled.  I didn’t expect that this tall man has this side when I first saw him back in grade school. He always puts a poker face in front of the people. I could say I am lucky enough to build his defenses down.

 

 

I looked at the thing inside my fist and was puzzled when I realized that what I am holding is underwear. My flabbergasted face turned into grin and started, “Honey, I’m sorry for disturbing you but I forgot to buy the ground beef. Can you please buy one for me?”

 

 

I heard him agreed. “Thank you,oppa~!!. I love you the most. Hmm. By the way, Pls. tell Jiyong if he wants to keep some secret, don’t leave a single evidence.” I said while chuckling and continued, “I found an underwear on his couch.”

 

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

Throughout the ride, Hyung kept on teasing me about the underwear that Bom noona found on my couch. I explained that I don’t know how a lady’s underwear ended up on my couch. Earlier, a lady’s shoe and now, a lady’s underwear. These things are making me sick. He didn’t believe my explanations but instead he told me that he will not surrender until I tell him the truth.

 

What truth will I say when I’m already saying the truth and nothing but the truth.

 

The moment we arrived at my house, I greeted Bom noona who was grinning ear to ear. “Annyeong noona.”

“Annyeong Ji. Care to explain something?” She greeted me with her arms crossed.

 

As expected, Noona will also be part of this teasing marathon. “Noona, I already told million times that I don’t know where that thing came from. I think Gaho has been getting some stuff from the neighbor.” I said not facing them.

 

I immediately went to my room. I heard them laughing outside. These two are really compatible with each other. I went to the bathroom once I got my towel. I need a cold shower to refresh my mind.

 

The cold water is really refreshing. My mind felt at ease and temporarily removed the earlier commotion but leaving only memories of Dara.

 

I just hope that later at night, when I sleep, she will be back in my dreams.

 

I went out of the bathroom with my hair still dripping. I looked over my closet to get some clothes. I was surprised when I found an array of woman’s clothes inside the closet.

 

Seriously, what is happening? Im starting to get crazy with this entire lady’s stuff invading my house. I should keep my mouth shut about this new stuff. I’m afraid that the alien couple (Top hyung and Bom noona) will brag about these things again.

 

Honestly, it’s getting creepy inside this house. Woman’s shoe, underwear and now array of clothes, what else will pop out of the blue?  A sound interrupted my thoughts. “What was that?” I look around to find where  the sound could be from.

 

I heard it again

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And again

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am now sure where it comes from…

The sound comes from

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My stomach.

 

Damn, I think I’m hallucinating because of too much starving.

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong, time to eat!” Bom noona exclaimed from the kitchen. I patted my stomach and said,” Heard that? It’s time to refuel some food.”

 

 

---

Laughs and giggles can be heard from the dining are of the house. Gaho has also a reserved seat like a human being. Bom and Top are not yet done of interrogating Jiyong about the underwear. They just love to . Jiyong, on the other hand, doesn’t mind how the two invade his life.

 

 

It’s been a long time since he had a good laugh and these two made him experienced it again. Being away from his family and not having a lot of friends add up to his loneliness. He likes to be alone but he never wanted to be lonely.

 

 

He always thinks that being with people who knows him fully is enough. He feels that if he tries to socialize, people will start to discover that he’s the writer G-dragon and those people would want to know him more because they want to ride with his fame.

 

 

He hates users. He once experienced being betrayed by the person he truly loved. Because of that, he stopped making friends and meeting people. Worst, he stopped trusting.

 

 

Bom fixed the table after they ate while Jiyong and Top went to the porch to get some fresh air.

 

 

“I’ve heard you’ve been writing again.” Top said stretching his arms upward.

 

 

“Yeah, want to take a look?” Jiyong spoke while giving Top the manuscript.

 

 

After a few minutes of reading, Top let out a big laugh and started, “What’s this man? You’re writing about a girl. Is she the same girl who owns the underwear back there?”

 

 

“No, the girl is just a product of my imagination. I actually dream of her every night. Then, I write everything we did in my dream.” Jiyong explained.

 

 

Top chuckled when he heard Jiyong’s answer. “Seriously bro? Are you that hopeless romantic to dream of a girl who doesn’t exist?”

 

 

“It’s not like that. I’m not expecting or—“ Jiyong was about to defend himself when Bom arrived turning to Top.

 

 

‘It’s late. Gotta go home now. Jiyong needs to rest.” Bom said hugging Top’s back while her head is resting on his shoulder.

 

 

“I’ll follow.” Top whispered and kissed Bom on her temple. Bom went her way to the car.

 

 

Top gave a note with a name and number to Jiyong. “In case, you just want to hang out with a girl who exists in real life.”

 

 

Jiyong shook his head. He knows well that his brother will not give up interfering with his love life.

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

As soon as Top hyung and Bom noona left, I went to my room and crawled on the bed. I hope Dara visits me in my dream again. After a few minutes, I fell in a deep slumber.

 

 

I’m half awake when I heard something outside my room. I turned to look at the clock placed on top of a mini closet beside my bed. It’s only 6:00 am. Who could be in my house this early? I am not also expecting a visitor today.

 

 

I forced myself to get up to check who could be the nuisance. I raked my hair in annoyance as I made my way going out of my room.

 

 

No one is in the living room. I can smell something like food. So I guess the unknown person could be in the kitchen. I turned and walked towards the kitchen. I was right. The noise became louder as I got nearer.

 

 

My eyes widen in shock and my jaw literally dropped when I was welcomed by a girl. “Good Morning babe!” The girl greeted. She’s wearing my shirt which looked oversized on her. She has a long wavy hair which is kinda messy but looks extremely y on her.

 

 

But what’s more surprising is I’m familiar with her, not only familiar and I am sure as hell that I definitely know this girl. She’s someone I misses. She’s someone I looked forward in meeting every night.

 

 

And now, she’s in front of me cooking in my kitchen inside my house. It took a few minutes before everything sank in my mind. I gathered all the strength that I have before speaking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“D-Dara?” 

 

---

An update for you guys. :)

Ji, you're not dreaming. That's reality. keke. XD

They met now. Things between Ji and Dee are about to start. <3

Comment and Subscribe. Kamsaaaaa~!!