CHAPTER 3

I Created My Girlfriend

 

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

After getting my inspiration, I immediately my laptop and started typing.

 

 

 

Never did I feel being so energetic. Just now. These past few days were really hard for me. Knowing the fact that Im having a hard time to write makes me think worst events like my career will come to an end soon and since it ended, Im gonna be broke so I need to go back to our house which I never would’ve wanted to happen.

 

 

 

Don’t get me wrong. I do love my family but they’re crazy or it’s the other way around.

 

 

 

 

Before, I just need my coffee and toasted bread to boost me up and a lot of ideas will enter my mind. But when I started dreaming of her, yes Dara, my brain cannot function well.

 

 

 

 

I was so eager to see her face, what she will look like. And Im not wrong. She is indeed a goddess.

 

 

 

 

I reminisce my moments with her. I started typing everything that I remember about her. The way she laughs, talks, everytime she deforms her face while telling a story to make it realistic, the way she pouts and the thing that makes me adore her

 

 

 

 

want her

 

 

 

 

 love her

 

 

 

 

none other than her smile.

 

 

 

 

Her pure sweet innocent smile.

 

 

 

 

 

It became a routine for me. Everytime I sleep, I dreamed of her. Then when I wake up, I type every detail of what happened to the both of us in my dream. All those stories that she shared.

----

 

 

 

Jiyong printed the first 50 pages of what he wrote. He thinks that he needs someone to review the manuscript. He went to the shower and changed his clothes. He’s wearing a white v-neck shirt and black pants. He examined himself in front of the mirror. This is the first time he became conscious and put effort to look good.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After battling on what shoe will he use, he ended up wearing the red Adidas sneakers. When he’s all set, he made his way to the door and say goodbye to Gaho.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He started his car’s engine and go to his destination, YG’s house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow. Welcome Back G-dragon!” YG exclaimed while clapping his hands like a theater play has just finished. “Tell me about this girl. Where did you meet her?” He said while giving the manuscript back to Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“The character is Dara Park. She’s 24 years old. One year younger. She’s an orphan. Her mother died after she gave birth to her. Soon, his father died. She lives in Busan. She managed to live independently after she had a part-time job in a diner. She loves photography.” Jiyong said while his eyes closed trying to remember every detail of Dara’s life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Her relationships were a failure. She even slept with a married man before but regretted it after because she found out that the man was her co-worker’s father. After that, she lose a friend.” He continued.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong opened his eyes after telling the important points of Dara’s life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This girl is pretty interesting.” YG said while nodding his head. “So, where did you meet her?”

 

 

 

 

 

“She’s a made-up character. I dream of her every night.” Jiyong let out a sigh thinking that Dara only exists in her dream, through his imagination. And never will become real.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“But it seems like you know her pretty well. And what’s with the face?” YG tapped Jiyong’s shoulder to get his attention. “Tell me, are you in love?”

 

 

 

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

 

How can I be in love with someone who doesn’t exist plus the fact that she’s only a product of my imagination? Could it be mind-cest instead?

 

 

 

 

 

I went to my room and saw Gaho under my bed biting something. I don’t have the energy to check on it anymore because I feel so tired.

 

 

 

 

Of overthinking again.

 

 

 

 

I threw myself on the bed and didn’t notice that Im already in a deep slumber.

 

--

 

 

Gaho heard some footsteps outside the room. It’s becoming louder indicating that it’s getting nearer. He emerged under the bed to see who the owner of the footsteps is; still bringing the shoe he’s biting earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The door opens, revealing a girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Gaho, give me my shoe.” The girl said.

 

-------

Ooh. Who could be the owner of the shoe? :)

Another update for you guys cause Im afraid I cannot update tomorrow

because I'll go somewhere without internet connection. :(((

As you can see I dont have a banner because I at those things.

Anyone out there who is kind to make one for me? I'll be really really thankful.

To my subscribers, wait for my comeback. Okaaay? :*

Kamsaaaaa~!! <3