" I Do, but We Can't"

She's Gone

 

   Kyuhyun saw that you collapsed. He carry you in a bridal style and bring home.

 

  "Smiling like an angel, having a face like a princess. Since you've came here, everything change. Before no one will woke up early just to cook for me, no one will smiled at me even though I screamed. No one but you. Sorry for treating yu a dump, I'll just just need to protect myself, I don't wanna be hurt again."

  As Kyuhyun thought all of the memories flashbacked.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

    "Saranghaeyo, Seohyun, You're my everything. I love you from the deepest part of my life and heart." Kyuhyun hold her hands.

     Kyuhyun you're perfect, everything that a girl would like to have is in you, here hold it." Seohyun give Kyuhyun a letter then suddenly leave.

 

   Kyuhyun opened a letter. Then the tears burst out from his eyes. This what the letters said:

 

     Kyuhyun oppa, I love you. I love you because of all the things you did to me. I feel your sincerity from the bottom of your heart. That's why it's hard for me to tell you this.

    I may love you but not what you feel to me. If I didn't tell you this, I will just continuing fooling myself and also you. I love someone. Kyuhyun you're perfect to everything, but you just failed capturing my heart. Hope yiu understand it. I love you but it's just a friend. N o matter what I do it just stays like that.

     

    "MIANHAE AND SARANGHAE, CHO KYUHYUN"

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

  "That's why I don't wanna fell inlove again, Mianhae." Kyuhyun whispered and kissed your forehead.

 

   When Kyuhyun lived your room, you opened your ees and tears fell down on your cheeks.

 

    "Ne, your right we can't fall inlove to each other." You murmured.

 

END OF CHAPTER 3