Falling Apart

She's Gone

The next day, you wake up early to prepare breakfast for both of you.

 

 "Good morning! I prepared some foods for you, hope you like it." You greeted him with a beautiful smile.

   "How is it? hmm, is it bad?... Uh, I think so, I'm not good at cooking." You giggled.

   "Can you please, shut your mouth, for a while, even just a minute, uhh!! Why do I need to stay with you?! My life is so quiet then you..." He didn't continue what he was saying, then he leaved immediately.

 

  "Don't worry, one of this day, you're life will be back to normal. Mianhae." You mumble and tears flow in your eyes.

 

    On the other side, the guy looked at you curiosly and mumbled. "Aish, why she's still being good to me?."

 

----

 

  Even you've been leaving with this guy, for almost a week you still didn't know what was his name. Until  you decided to clean up his room.

    You accidentally saw a pieces of paper on the floor and picked it up.

 

     "Mianhae ang Saranghae, Cho Kyuhyun"

 

    "Ah, Kyuhyun is his name. Nice." You smiled and leaved the room.

 

----

 

  As the days passed by, both of you get comforted to each other, even though he treated you badly at times, at least both of you joined together on breakfast, lunch and dinner.

 

   On your way home, while walking your feet get numbed and you can't even walked and control it. (Maybe this is the effect of your brain tumor). And the last thing you remembered, that you collapsed.

 

END OF CHAPTER 2