"I'm Sorry"

She's Gone

 One morning, Jiwon visited you on your house.

 

   "Anyeong! Sulli, how are you? How's your feeling?."

   "I'm good, even though sometimes it hurts, thanks to Kyuhyun he's always there, take a moment, I;m going to get you drink." You leaved Jiwon at the sala.

 

   As you walked to the kitchen, Kyuhyun grabbed this oppurtunity to talked to his cousin.

 

    "How long did you knew her?." Kyuhyun asked.

   "Hmm, Wae?." Jiwon asked curiously

    "Aish, just answer my question?."

 

   "I've known her years ago, that girl is really special, even though a lot of problem is been through, she's still keeping herself strong, her parents died and her siblings left her. She's just leaving for herself. Huh, a extraordianary girl. Kya Kyuhyun-ssi, take care of her." Jiwon thought with a teary eye.

" hm, it'a too obvious that both you are bestfriend, I'm just asking how long did you know her, not to tell her whole life." Then Kyuhyun leave.

  After some hours of conversation and bonding, Jiwon leave and went back in Seoul.

----

 

  You're washing Kyuhyun's favorite clothes, then you accidentally over bleached it. Kyuhyun saw what was happened and yelled you at you hardly.

 

    " Aish! What do you think are you doing?".

    "I-I just wanted to help."

     " And do you think you evenly help me?!!. I don't give you any permission to took care of me and any of my things here, you don't care at me and I don't care  on you!!! Hear it! " Kyuhyun looked at you, telling you to leave.

 

     You immeadiately leave the house , while tears forming in your eyes.

     As you leave Kyuhyun whispered something.

 

" Mianhae, I needed to protect myself."

 

END OF CHAPTER 4