chapter 2 (Dongwoos POV)

yadong couple fanfic dongwoos POV

 

Chapter Two (Dongwoo’s POV):         

            It was finally the weekend and I this time running a bit too early came out and met my parents in the kitchen where they told me to have a safe trip. “Dongwoo be safe, don’t get hurt” my mom told me, “haha mom don’t worry ill be alright.” Although I was exited for this day I had a feeling inside of me that I couldn’t shake off since Monday, was it because I was running late to school that day, or was it because I didn’t pay attention? The feeling was weird but I didn’t really mind it. Someone rang the doorbell and walked in, it was Hoya. He had all his stuff and we were ready to meet the other guys, we then started for the door when my mom gave us some food to take so on the way we could snack. We said thank you and walked out. “Hey Hoya so how’s Eunji haha what base are you guys on?” “We aren’t like that okay? I mean it’s been like only 6 days in our relationship so I don’t know its moderate” “Moderate?” we got in the car and headed for the train station. When we got there we saw the rest of the guys, “Hey boys” my dad stopped us before closing the door. Then he got out his wallet and took out 50000 won. “Here take this you never know what you’ll need”. “Dad you don’t ne..” he gave us the money and waved, he was gone leaving us with the money.

            At that moment Sungjong ran to us and told us that if we didn’t move then we would loose the train. We caught the train in time, sitting in the train with Hoya next to me I felt warm and comfortable, it felt like on this train we left all our memories and was leaving for a place where we could just enjoy life. I looked outside the trees were moving by the ocean and slowly they disappeared. Next thing I knew my head was against Hoya’s shoulder. “Oh you awake?” “Hoya sorry I didn’t mean to, you should have moved me or something” “no I didn’t want to disturb you, you looked like you needed some rest.” I turned towards the window and the ocean was gone, “how long did I sleep for?” “The whole ride” the only thing that I could say was sorry.

             We got off the train to a camping area where there were already tents waiting for us and the rest of the campers. We got our tent number and walked over to it. The tent was reasonably large, but could only fit half of us in so we had to rent another, good thing the tents where next to each other. Putting our stuff down I picked my bed it was one of the smaller ones, I thought that I should let the other guys get the better beds just so they don’t say anything about what crappy beds they got. Hoya walked over, “Dongwoo go get the bigger bed, it’ll be way more comfortable than this one” “no its fine I can life with the smaller one, anyways its only a one night sleep.” He left and I could breath again, Dongwoo the way he said it made me shiver, what was going on, why was I feeling this? Before I could think more on it Songyeol came in the tent, “you’re gonna sleep there? We have a spare bed in the other tent, you wanna just sleep there I mean it’ll be way better than what you’re gonna have to sleep on” “I’ll think about it, maybe, I don’t know yet.” We both went out of the tent; the guys were calling us. Myungsoo was getting the fire ready for our barbeque, “Myungsoo do you want any help with that?” I asked “ya actually, its kinda hard to get the fire started, wanna get some twigs that’ll help the fire get started” what he was using was a small match of some sort. I went off to find twigs, while walking I came across a couple, they seemed to have fire gear that we didn’t have. “Excuse me, sorry to bother your evening but we’re camping about 3 tents away and we cant get a fire started do you mind if we can get your help?” they looked at me wondering if it was them I was talking to, then he answered “ya ill see what I can do” I took him to our camp and he laughed “hey you cant just get a fire started with a match, here” he took his torch and made a fire, he also gave us a special wood that helped to keep the fire going and he left.

            Hoya and Sunggyu were on cleaning duty, they had to go get the food that had to be washed and left to clean them, Songyeol and Sungjong was on dish duty getting all the dishes ready for eating and Myungsoo and Woohyun where cutting the meat, veggies and other foods. I stayed by the fire getting the soup ready to eat. After the food was ready we started eating, I sat next to Sunggyu and Woohyun, Hoya in front of me. “Here eat this,” Hoya gave me some meat, “ya why aren’t you eating anything, the foods really good you should eat.” Sungjong told me. I just sat there thinking about nonsense that came to my head. I shook the thoughts out and started eating. After dinner we played a game, the losers punishment was to clean while the rest of the guys took the rest of the day off by playing soccer and other games. I lost and I started cleaning, after a while of cleaning Hoya came over and started to help me. “Hoya you don’t have to help me I’m fine, go and rest” “nah, I’d rather help you than just sit around, anyways we can have fun doing the dishes together rather than you doing it alone.” “Hah ya I guess you’re right, hey Hoya can you start to clean these I’ll go throw these away” he left with a grin on his face.

            It was getting late and half of the guys went into the other tent while I decided that I was going to sleep on the smaller bed. Hoya came over and told me not to sleep there. “Dongwoo sleep with me my bed is big enough for like four people” “are you sure?” I asked, “yes” with that one word I was convinced and sat on his bed. Sunggyu, Myungsoo, Hoya and I shared a tent. I was getting ready to go to bed when Sunggyu popped a question. “I know that this doesn’t apply to Hoya but is there anyone that you guys like at school?” Hoya got up and he looked at Sunggyu, “just because I’m dating someone doesn’t mean that I don’t like someone, you know the ideal girl” “okay then Hoya you first” said Sunggyu “who’s that ideal girl?” he looked at us for about 10 seconds and said “you know what never mind I’m gonna go to bed” Sunggyu turned towards Myungsoo, “so how about you?” “Well I really don’t like anyone at our school but, but my ideal girl is a girl that will look passed that I’m smart, I want a girl that catches the small things about me and likes them.” “Okay well good luck finding that girl.” He turned towards me “Dongwoo who do you like?” I don’t know why but at that moment I really couldn’t think of anyone, no one at our school was my ideal girl. “I don’t think I like anyone” Hoya got up “didn’t you like that one girl? What’s her name ummmmm… “ I cupped his mouth and that got Sunggyu even more curious, “who is it?” “No one I don’t like anyone.” he was coming closer and closer to me and his eyes were like daggers “who is it Dongwoo?” this got everyone closer to me, I was sweating, my mind became blank… I just wanted to get a name out there to satisfy their hunger. “Eunji!” I yelled and they all turned to Hoya, where he turned to me.