chapter 1 (Dongwoos POV)

yadong couple fanfic dongwoos POV

 

Yadong fanfiction

 

Characters:

            Dongwoo, Hoya, Sunggyu, Sungjong, Sungyeol, Myungsoo or L, Woohyun, Bora, Eunji

Main Characters:

            Dongwoo, Hoya

 

Chapter One (Dongwoo’s POV):

 

         Running late this morning I ran out my room door and stumbled my way into the kitchen where my nagging mom and annoyed dad was sitting. “Here eat something before you go.” “Mom I don’t have anytime!” Also sitting at the table was my best friend, Hoya, we have known each other sense like kindergarten. I took Hoya with me out the door and left my mom and dad to converse amongst themselves. “Dongwoo” “ya what?” “You know you should really listen to your mother, I mean she knows what’s best for you and even though we were running a little late doesn’t mean that you should skip breakfast” “Hoya you don’t have to live with a nagger for a mother, so you wouldn’t know” Hoya although had no mother, he knew more about them than I did. In fact Hoya was one of the smartest people that I ever met, he was apart of a highly respected house hold in Seoul until his parents had passed away in a car accident when we was younger. He moved here, to Yeosu, now living with only his older brother, sister and his younger brother. He says that he likes it better here because he’s next to the ocean but I really know that he would someday go back to Seoul. While basically running to school we met up with the rest of the “gang.” Sunggyu, Myungsoo, Sungjong, Woohyun, and Songyeol. “Hey you guys are late too?” I asked, and Sunggyu answered back. “Ya the guys came over to my house last night and we woke up late.” Sunggyu was the oldest out of all of us, he was a senior at Woolim High and we were Junior’s, oh and Sungjong being the youngest was a sophomore. Sunggyu is known for being loud and straightforward, but he gets all the girls in his class with his voice. He is the greatest singer in his grade. All his “straightforwardness” is over looked by everyone because of his amazing talent. Myungsoo, he’s the, so you can say good looking nerd. He has a 4.0 and has looks, the ideal guy for the girls at our school. Woohyun, he’s called the competition of Songgyu, but they really don’t care about it because after all we’re all friends. Sungjong is adored by upper classmen girls and is called the sweetheart of Woolim, and for Songyeol, well he’s the clown of our grade, everyone loves his jokes and he loves that they love him.

            We finally arrived at the front gate of Woolim High where our principle was waiting. “What time is it?” I asked hoping we weren’t late, but in fact my prediction was incorrect. We were 5 minutes late to school and had to run around the track. After our punishment for being late we headed towards our classroom. Hoya, Myungsoo and I were in the same class and of course because Sunggyu was a senior and Sungjong was a sophomore they went off to their class. As for Songyeol and Woohyun their classroom was right next to ours. We came in the door where the math teacher was teaching, he turned towards us and gave us “the look” and told us to take a seat. Next to me sat a girl named Bora, she was known for her sports skills. “Hey Dongwoo why are you so late?” “Oh I slept in today and was running late, we didn’t do anything important right?” “No” she answered. All through math the only thing I could think of was the fact that this weekend we were going camping. The bell rang and it was passing period. “Hey Dongwoo what are you bringing to the camp this weekend?” Myungsoo asked, “oh I don’t really know yet but maybe I’ll bring some games and ummmm snacks like crackers.” “That’s a good idea I’ll bring drinks and Hoya should bring hmmm…. hey Hoya what are you gonna bring?” “ I’ll bring sports gear and stuff for the barbeque, Sunggyu told me that he’ll bring the meat so we’re good on that and I think that the other guys are just bringing sleeping stuff, tables, kitchen wear, and that sort of stuff.” All throughout the rest of the lessons, whether it was history or English all I could think about was the camp, the free open space that my friends and I were going to spend our weekend in. Suddenly the bell rang and I didn’t even realize that it was the end of the day until my headphones that were playing “cheerz” by Simon D were ripped from my ears. There, Sunggyu was standing in front of me telling me to look outside the window. I looked up and saw the guys but Hoya was missing. I walked to the window wondering what was going on, for Sunggyu to tell me to look. There I saw a girl like figure in front of who was made out to be Hoya. I went back to my seat, getting my stuff together and then someone hit me with a question. “Hey do you think he’ll say yes?” “Woohyun answered back “hahaha well you know that he’s popular among the girls” I just sat there in shock, I couldn’t move my body, Hoya was going to date someone? Why was I feeling this way? Was I sick? Was it a coincidence that I was in a state of shock? I shook it off and by the time Hoya walked in to tell us that Eunji asked him out and he said yes.