- Chapter Two -

Secrets Beyond Love's Horizon

• Jasmine's POV •

I sat on the couch and stared at my laptop. I saw Kalena walk out from the hallway wearing something nicer than usual.
 
"Oh la la, where are you going?" I asked.
 
"Out." Kalena said while putting her wedges on.
 
"Going out?" I asked. "Really?"
 
"Yes." Kalena said. "Bye eonni."
 
Kalena opened the door and shut it loudly behind her. I shook my head and walked towards the living room window. I slightly moved the curtains and looked out. I saw Kalena walking out and staring at her phone. Someone came behind her and hugged her.
 
"Hansol?" I asked.
 
Kalena turned around and hit him. I laughed and shook my head. Why didn't Kalena just tell me she was going with Hansol?
 
Hm.. I grabbed my phone and dialed a number.
 
"Hey Wonwoo, do you wanna go spy on Hansol and Kalena with me?"
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
"Kalena~" I cooed.
 
Kalena turned around and looked at me. I held up a rose at her and she just stared at it.
 
"Thank you?" She grabbed it slowly.
 
My shoulders slumped and she just stared the rose. She turned back around and leaned against the railing.
 
"Was this supposed to make me remember something?" Kalena asked while putting the rose in her hair.
 
"It's supposed to bring back when I asked you out on our first date.." I said.
 
"Jinja? Didn't we go to lotte world?" Kalena asked.
 
"You remember that?" I asked.
 
"Hm ne." Kalena nodded. "Jasmine's been helping me jog my memory back and has been showing pictures to help."
 
Kalena shrugged and continue to fix the rose to look nice in her hair. I chuckled and shook my head.
 
"Do you want some chocolate?" I asked.
 
"Chocolate?" Kalena clapped and nodded.
 
I smiled and looked in my backpack that I brought. I grabbed the chocolate bar and gave it to Kalena.
 
"Gomawo." She smiled.
 
Seeing her smile makes me feel better.
 
Kalena opened it and stared at it. She broke it in half and handed one of the pieces to me.
 
"Here." Kalena said.
 
I smiled and took it. We sat down and Kalena just stared elsewhere.
 
"Isn't that everland?" She pointed.
 
"Ne." I nodded.
 
"We should go there sometime, bring Seventeen and i'll bring Jasmine." Kalena said. "You and I can go ride stuff together."
 
Did she ask me out on a date?
 
 
• Wonwoo's POV •
 
Jasmine and I sat in the grass behind a large tree while waiting for more to happen. I sighed as Hansol and Kalena just kept standing there talking. I turned around and saw a candy store and got an idea.
 
"Hey, Jasmine." I tapped her on the shoulder.
 
"Hmm?" She hummed without turning to look at me.
 
"How about we go get some snacks? They've been sitting there for a while." I said.
 
"I don't want to miss anything. How about you just get something for me, Wonwoo?" She asked.
 
Aish.. I just wanted to walk with her. Why is she acting so distant?
 
"Hmm? What ever happened to calling me oppa?" I asked.
 
"Well.. I... I don't know.." she said innocently. She turned around and looked at me.
 
"Well okay. I'll be back." I messed with her hair a bit and smiled.
 
"Wonwoo! My hair!" Jasmine pouted.
 
How can I resist that?
 
"Haha, I'll be back." I said.
 
"Arassooo~!" Jasmine put her thumbs up.
 
I walked away and put my hand over my heart. How does she get my heart to beat so fast by doing so little?
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
 As he walked away I sighed.
 
"Why does he all of a sudden act like this?" I whispered.
 
I looked back to the lovey dovey couple and noticed that they were getting up, about to leave. Not now! Won-- Oppa isn't back yet!
 
"Ahem, Jasmine." I turned around and saw Wonwoo.
 
"Oh! Perfect! They--" I got interupted when he put a er in my mouth. 
 
I gave him a confused look and took the er back out. I was a lollipop in the shape of a heart.
 
 
"Thank you oppa~!" I smiled.
 
"Mmm, Jasmine, how about we go to the cafe down the street?" Wonwoo asked.
 
"Yah! We're spying here! How can we--" I stopped because he turned me around. 
 
I looked to my left, then right, searching for a sign of Kalena or Hansol, but no use. They were gone.
 
"So, shall we?" Wonwoo said, holding out his hand.
 
I hesitated to take it, so I locked arms with him instead and we walked to the cafe.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


HEYY EVERYONE!

Miss us? 

CAUSE WE MISSED YOU~!

Hehe~ So how are you guys liking this so far? Good huh? ^^

In honor of this sequel and a thanks to author Ohsnapkiddo, here are some presents!

 

YES, I SUPPORT THE MEANIE COULPE. HARDCORE SHIPPER.

 

HANSOL, YOUR HAIR IS SO PERF, YOU DONT NEED TO FIX IT.

HANSOL. WHAT DID I JUST SAY?

THIS BOY =.=

SHAKE IT SAMUEL. SHAKE IT!

JUST LOOK AT THEM.. JEEZUS. <3

 

 

HAHA, OKAY, POLL TIME!

 

 

 

 

Author iamthestalker