Emotional

That Black Shirt Photographer

You stared at Myungsoo for the umpteenth time and whenever you looked at him, you couldn't help but roar in laughter. 

"Stop it, Haemin. I'm talking about real business here." Myungsoo crossed his arms and you bit your lips, trying not to laugh whereas Rae Na was already lying on the ground with her second set of mask on her face. You've long washed off yours since it was getting disgusting but Rae Na forced Myungsoo to put on the mask, making him look like a broccoli in black clothes. He always always, let me emphasize again, always, wore black. 

"Talking broccoli can't look fierce." Rae Na stated and instantly Myungsoo rolled his eyes. You honestly wondered how they used to be a couple when they pretty much looked like two good friends that would annoy the hell out of each other.

"I must say, Rae Na, you've got pretty annoying." Myungsoo stated and you chuckled when Rae Na responded, "Takes one to know one."

Myungsoo gritted his teeth and did an imaginary punch over her flat body before regaining his usual compose look, "I flew all the way to US not to bicker with an immature child but to talk about real business here. And first, we start with you."

Myungsoo eyed you and you gulped, closing your eyes you begged on your knees, "Pooooodleeeeee. Don't be meannnn! I'm sorrry.. I am trying to help you otherwise I wouldn't be in US."

"What?"

"I said, I'm trying to help you. Look, I'm here in US just so I could get this Rae Na to move her freaking to start finishing up her final year project in one month. And then, she goes back to your film shop, starts working for you, then bring your film shop to a whole new level. When she becomes famous, recognized, just like you would, the company wouldn't need the information I give by then, and sure enough, I'll get my payment since it's written on the contract and look! Everyone is happy." You beamed and Rae Na nodded at your explanation.

Myungsoo moved forward and used his pointer finger to push your head backwards, "Are you guys dumb or what? No, it's okay if Haemin does think that way but Rae Na! You're older, smarter, supposedly wiser, why don't you see that huge mistake in this plan?"

You gasped before throwing a kick at him, which missed, unfortunately, "Are you looking down on my smartness? I'm a college grad, yoohoo~!"

Rae Na sat up and gave him the look, "And you're saying that you're smarter than us?"

Myungsoo clenched his fists before taking a deep sigh, "You give them the information when we're both recognized, the damage done would be greater. Do you not see that? And because of you're delay, you can be considered going against the contract. You could be sued. Or worse than that, jailed."

Your eyes widened as you felt your heart race in anxiety. Your plan that you thought was basically flawless had this huge mistake. Either way, it won't work out. 

"Then what do we do?" Rae Na sighed before standing up while removing her face mask. Myungsoo shrugged, "I honestly think that Haemin should just tell the company part of the tr-.."

Rae Na dropped a plate, making it smash into pieces before Myungsoo could complete his sentence.

"You.. You can't tell them.. I'll be gone.. I won't have a place in this society.. My dreams of being a model would be ruined.. You can't. YOU CAN'T DO THAT. DON'T DO THIS TO ME. I.. I.." Rae Na shouted as tears felled aimlessly, she hugged herself as frightening thoughts returned, haunting her once again.

"Rae Na," You quickly walked towards her and hugged her while Myungsoo picked up the broken pieces. "I won't tell anyone." You gave a meek smile, "Don't you worry. You're secret is safe with me. I promise."

Rae Na looked at you with red puffy eyes, "What? Wha.. What do you mean?"

Myungsoo threw away the broken fragments and looked at you curiously. You smiled, while shaking your head, "I won't do the job. I just won't get the money, that's all. The money isn't that important to me. So it honestly doesn't matter."

"Then why didn't you say that in the first place?" Rae Na asked and you laughed, "Well, I really wanted that whole big sum of money they were offering so I was thinking if we could all get what we want, that would be good. But sacrificing that bit, ain't that bad."

Rae Na sighed in relief before pulling you into a tight hug, "Thank you so much, Haemin. I promise I'll do anything you want to return this favor."

You waved your hands and smiled back at her response, "Now go clean up. And get your beauty sleep. Don't you have a practical tomorrow?" She nodded before running into the toilet, shouting incoherent words.

 

You gripped tightly on Myungsoo's chest as Myungsoo patted your head, "I didn't know you wanted money so badly."

You faked a gasp before elbowing him in his stomach, "Poodle! How could you think so highly of me! It's money!" Myungsoo chuckled before tapping your lips, "I want that."

You flushed red as you gently pushed Myungsoo away, "What?!"

Myungsoo feigned a pained look before pouting. Boy, Myungsoo being cute was something you're gonna have a hard time getting used to. "Don't you dare use the 'we're in a boss and employeee relationship' crap with me. I know I used it on you but you're not allowed to, okay. We definitely crossed over that line already."

You laughed at how direct Myungsoo was before kissing him on his cheeks. Myungsoo looked stunned for a second before he smiled cheekily, "What are we now?"

You frowned before hugging him, "That was for the girl to say. You stole my line, babo."

Myungsoo laughed before returning the hug, "Don't stereotype. So, what are we now?"

 

 

[ I swear this is by all means, the hardest chapter for me to write in this entire story so far. From a sad Rae Na to a fluffy Myungsoo and Haemin time. So much changes but oh well. 

Here's a tip for those who are curious of how this story would go. Happy? Romantic? Just look at the tags in the foreword. ;)]