Broccoli

That Black Shirt Photographer

Eyes moist, he stared at the air ticket before him. Towards US, it seemed reckless and stuff but somehow, he knew he had to go there.

First, he knew you were there since Sungjong got information that you were there in US, resting for a month before you made an important decision on your betrayal and he needed some sort of explanation from you. For all these while that he betrayed you.

Second, it was about time he met Rae Na, to make things straight and perhaps fix the broken friendship.

Lastly, it's time he sorted out his feelings.

---

"Rae Na ah! Your shopping bags are piling up can you please put them in the laundry?" You scowled as you stared at her designer bags. They literally cluttered and packed up one third of the living room.

All that from one day worth of shopping.

"Wait a sec! Haemin ah! Come over!!"

You frowned before walking towards her bedroom.

"Why are you green?" You pointed to her face and gave a disgusted look.

"It's broccoli plus carrots. Highly nutritional. Come onnnn there's like a whole bowl left. I made too much." She puckered her lips as she held the bowl towards you.

You took a sniff before turning around, "It smells like poop! GET IT AWAYYY!"

10 minutes later, the both green ladies stared at each other before laughing at each other's face.

"Hi Broccoli partner." You giggled before Rae Na made a face, "I still have some left.. "

Just then, the door bell rang and you looked at Rae Na suspiciously, "You got a date tonight?"

She rolled her eyes before standing up, "At 11pm? What are you thinking Haemin!! "

You winked before following her to the door.

She looked through the peep hole for a good long minute before you she gasped so loudly you nearly had a heart attack.

"Rae Na! How could you-.." Rae Na immediately slapped her palm to your mouth before shaking her head vigorously.

"Myungsoo." She mouthed and your eyes widened. The door bell rang again and your heart sped like a bullet train. What were you supposed to do now? Hide? With your face all green besides, hiding in Rae Na's house is impossible. No, wait. Why was he even in US?!?!

Simply because her house is pretty much empty except for the clothes at the corner of the living room..

"Clothes! I'll wash your clothes for you!" You spoke in a hushed voice before quickly pouring out all of Rae Na's brand new clothes onto the floor and immediately, you somewhat buried yourself in the pile of clothes.

Rae Na gasped as she held onto the door knob for support. There goes her clothes.

Brand new lovely clothes.

"Rae Na shi? " Myungsoo knocked the door and in the mids of panicking, Rae Na opened the door and smiled so awkwardly she felt her face mask peel.

* MY FACE IS GREEN!*

"Er.. Rae Na?"

Rae Na started laughing awkwardly before whacking Myungsoo's arm, "LONG TIME NO SEE, BUDDY!"

Myungsoo frowned at her sudden actions. Talk about people changing, Rae Na acted extremely different from how she was before.

As if she was nervous.

"Doing facial?" Myungsoo tried asking casually and she nodded, half of her thoughts on her branded clothes. She was so gonna kill you after she makes Myungsoo leave.

Myungsoo sighed before entering the house, "I know visiting your place all of a sudden at like this ungodly hour deserves some sort of explanation but like it's gonna take me some time to explain."

Rae Na frowned, finally taking in the situation. It has to be something important for him to appear in front of her.

"First, did erm.. Like.. Some girl visited you? A girl by the name Haemin?"

You gasped a little before cupping your mouth.

"Did something come out from that? Wait why do you have a pile of clothes there?"

Rae Na immediately shook her head before pulling Myungsoo to the toilet. "Whatever you need to tell me can wait. It's time for facial! And thank goodness I made more than I needed for the both of you."

Myungsoo stopped in his tracks and stared at Rae Na, "Both of us? Who's the other person?"

Rae Na froze before simply waving her hands, "My boyfriend. He just left, didn't you see him?" You snorted and quickly covered your mouth once again.

Good job in attempting to hide, Haemin.

"There's someone there, right?" Myungsoo pointed to Rae Na's pile of clothes and she quickly shook her head in response. 

Myungsoo ignored Rae Na before walking towards the pile of clothes. Harshly, he kicked the pile of clothes, which at the same time, ended up kicking you.

"YAH POODLE-.." You shouted but froze when you realized that the pile of clothes that were used to cover you were gone. Your eyes widened as you looked at Myungsoo who was eyeing you with dagger eyes. And as for Rae Na..

"YAH THE TWO OF YOU! MY CLOTHES!!! THEY'RE BRAND NEW!"

 

[ Short, weird and yeah a pretty much crappy update but I'll be updating again soon~ Here's the rushed update for my best friend who's going overseas pretty much soon so yeah~]