Interview

Rumour

 

 

KYUHYUN’s POV

It’s been two years since I heard that certain rumour. It was spread wildly on internet now.

But well, Taeyeon’s reaction wasn’t like I thought it would be.

I thought she would probably kill Kangin and denied the rumour openly. But she never did so. She just let it be.

Then it made me wonder.. Could it be really wasn’t a big deal for her? Could it be I was the only one who overly excited for the rumour? Because ever since that day, my heart would jump everytime I saw her.

I almost sure about she’s liking me because the awkward atmosphere between us everytime we met. Almost. But I guess I was just too proud of myself. Those awkward moments I was thinking about happened only because she felt uncomfortable around me, right? Totally not because she likes me.

It could be nothing, but why would I feel hurt in my heart, as if I was betrayed by her. She did nothing wrong to me, yet I feel this way.

It seems that I already fell for her for a long time. And I just realized it now.. How stupid I am..

“Kyuhyun-ssi, we’re going to start.” A staff’s voice made me come back to reality.

“Ok, I’m ready,” I said.

I’m in an interview now. With common questions about the members and my new OST. Mainly it talked about my latest work with Yoo Youngseok sunbaenim. I simply answer all of them lightly. But then a question snaps my mind.

“If you have a chance to do a duet song, which singer will you choose to sing with you?” the interviewer asked this.

Should I actually said it? “Can I choose an idol singer?” I said it. I said it. I said it. I can’t go back anymore!

“It will be more interesting.” When the interviewer said that, I was thinking that it would be really obvious if I only mention her name.

Well, not so much options left with me. “I want to sing with SNSD Taeyeon and Jessica. Those two are very good at singing. But the company won’t gave me that chance.” I said, laughing lightly, trying to hide my big satisfaction for finally made a small move.

It won’t be too noticable, right?

--

 

JESSICA’s POV

“Sica-ya! Sicaaa!” I heard her shouting my name loudly.

“What is it, Taeng?”

“Here, look at this!” She said while handing me her laptop.

I saw an article there. When I read it, it’s actually an article about Kyuhyun oppa’s interview. I frowned and look back to my weird friend.

“What about it?” I asked.

“Just read it.” She commanded me.

I am too lazy to read it all so I just scan it with my eyes. Well, apparently something caught my attention. My name was in it. Along with Taeyeon’s.

“Is this the part you wanted to show me? About him wants to have duet with us?” I asked.

She was giggling like highschool girls. “Yeah, wouldn’t it be nice? I meant, he recognized our talents!”

I rolled my eyes. “So?”

 Taeyeon look at me with questioning face, although I’m the one who supposed to do that. “Don’t you happy?”

“I am happy. But what I don’t get is.. you are too excited over this..” She didn’t seem to understand what I’m talking about. It made me frustrated as well. She is usually so sharp but I don’t know why she is so dumb about her own feelings. “Well, please try to figure it out, why are you this happy and excited just to see this kind of news. Once you do, tell me, then.”

“I’m just happy. Why would I have to figure out the reason of my happiness?” She said stubbornly.

It seems my blood reached it’s peak. “Just do it, will you? Ugh! Whatever!” I stand up to walk away from this conversation, then I turned back remembering something, “And don’t ever show me anything related to Cho Kyuhyun anymore! I preferred Lee Donghae if you still don’t get what I said.” I went to my room and slam the door.

But I can still hear her annoying voice, “Aigoo.. Why is she mad at me? Silly girl..”

Oh, God! Please help me to make her realize it!

Stupid Taeng!!

--

 

TAEYEON’s POV

Today is so tiring. We were performing for SBS Music Festival together with Super Junior sunbaes. Now that we had done with our part, we simply just monitoring our hoobaes or even wandering around until the closing.

Well, I wasn’t particulary satisfied with today’s performance though. I kept glancing to the two maknaes and couldn’t concentrate to my dancing. Well, it was decided that Kyuhyun oppa will be Seobaby’s partner in this dance just because they both are the second tallest of the groups (excluding Kangin oppa who is in the army). But still, I have this uneasy feelings in my heart.

It’s weird. I kind of can’t let our Hyunnie to be Kyu oppa’s partner.

What’s wrong with me, really..

But well.., it might be just because I couldn’t entrust Seobaby to someone like Kyu oppa, right?

“Taeyeonie~” Fany called my name with aegyo.

“Hm~” I replied with the same tone.

She burst into laughter then asked, “Well, did you see Sica? I couldn’t find her anywhere. Manager oppa wants to talk to her. Something about schedule I guess..”

I shook my head. I didn’t see her too, as much as I remembered. “Did you check our waiting room?”

“Of course.. Or else, why should I ask you? I even checked the washroom,” she pouted.

“I guess I will have to move, huh?” I gave up, standing from the place where I sat down.

She had this big smile while facing me. “Yay! Thank you, Taeyeonie~”

Well, our ice princess surely hard to be find sometimes. She could probably sleep somewhere. That sleepyhead.

When I walked past Super Junior’s waiting room, though, I saw familiar figures.

Well, who would have thought that Sica is actually in here. But who’s that she’s talking to?

I peeked through the slightly opened door and noticed that the latter is Kyuhyun oppa.

What is it they’re talking about? I never saw them being so close to each other.. And why is it just the two of them that are in the room? Isn’t it suspicious?

It’s getting weirder and weirder in my mind and I have this urge to actually stopping their conversation.

“Sica-ya!” I called her naturally, right?

I bowed lightly at Kyu oppa but both of them seem surprised. And is it red tones that slowly spreading through all of his face? I knew there is something between them!

“Taeng!” Sica came to me and I saw Kyuhyun oppa just standing still there.

“I came to find you. Manager oppa wants to talk to you. Come on.”

She then followed me out of the room.

My heart felt hurt. It felt like I was… betrayed?

Eh?

Is it because Sica who is close to me didn’t even tell me about her friendship with Kyuhyun oppa?

 


 

 

Kyuhyun’s interview part in the story was taken from real interview with ‘Bugs’ which was translated by [email protected]